· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For the Neons. - Strider199   For having healthy angels! - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    I actually have another piranha named lil Doris who's only 4 inch. Need more before I can keep them together or it will be dominated by Boris who's about 9 inch now. I'll post pics of them when I get home.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    And no jumpers in there. Most active fish are rummy nose tetra who stay in the bottom to middle strata. Only guppies up top in there.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Tank looks good, can't wait to see new pics with the painted background. Nice assortment of fish in here too.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Tank look really cool. Once the background is added, everything will pop so well.

Really excited to see another DIY member.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks mac

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Well after listening to advice I slightly changed the tank layout and put up a black background while I finish my diy one. Looks good I think. Good call. What you all think?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    OOOhhhh DIY background, have any pics of that?

Lol, your tank looks great BTW, love where the DW is and how you added depth with the rearrangement and the black background.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Much improved with the black background.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Some dark and mysterious shadows in there now that the black background is on it -- giving it the truer look of a tropical jungle. The substrate shows up better, too. Love the new arrangement.

DIY backgrounds are fun to do. I made original aquatic collages for both of mine. Imagination is the limit, there ...
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I tend to arrange my tanks dependant on the needs of its inhabitants as I learn. They tend to just turn out nice as they evolve. It's got a really crude waterfall experiment for plant growth and algae production to feed the fry and guppies I don't tend to feed the fish much. More feed the tank. I do small water changes every day rather than large ones with aged and treated water. Not started the background yet as I've been really busy. Made a start on an angelfish tank background with card from a box and permanent marker that had half dried out and experimenting with cut outs on a nano, same thing. all need to be much darker. Thanks for the compliments. Diy is the way forward. My trickle filter water fall is crude and I'm gonna remake it once I've ironed out all the kinks but it works better than the eheim external and the u4 fluval put together