· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concerts?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

because you are going to need it with the new baby - Hockey nut   Thanks for the rep! Sorry about your losses :( - Silbar   I love your new butterfly garden1 - Silbar   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Wish I'd seen Fleetwood Mac.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on cycling your tank! - Silbar   Thanks! - Boundava   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - KENR   

1 Not allowed!
    reading flys list i also saw journey x2
    If it's too loud you're too old
    If it's too fast then it must be thrash

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A guppy to get you started. - Slaphppy7   Have a beer for being another sports fan ;-) - steeler58   Here's a super rare guppy lol - AmazonJoe   Merry Christmas - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish & Bird Kid View Post
    Wish I'd seen Fleetwood Mac.
    Well out of their glory days, but Stevie was on the tour and she still has her voice. Mick Fleetwood may have been better at age 60 than 30. An incredibly talented musician and performer.
    Last edited by OnTheFly; 04-02-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Trivia Contest - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the cycle - Slaphppy7   Congrats on your cycle! - Boundava   Congrats on your new fish! - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Whitesnake (5 times)
    Deep Purple (3 times, soon to be 4)
    Gin Blossoms
    Ozzy Osbourne

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    I remember some of the bands/shows I've seen. The rest are forgotten in a cloud of alcohol. Don't remember a lot of the openers, or a lot of the local shows I've seen at the Launchpad and Sunshine Theater...

Tool (twice)
    10 Years
    Flyleaf
    Darius Rucker
    Metallica
    Mono (Japan group)
    Pantera
    Brett Eldrege
    Deftones
    Godsmack
    Blue Man Group

Stomp (x2)
    Puddle of Mudd
    Incubus
    Ozzy
    Mudvayne
    Rob Zombie
    Trans Siberian Orchestra (x2)
    Coal Chamber
    Marilyn Manson
    Sevendust
    Anberlin
    Korn
    Disturbed
    Chevelle-yay they are from Chicago!

Although not a musical/band concert, I've also been to a Cirque du Soleil show a couple years back and that was absolutely amazing.
    Wow wish I would have seen these....
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A guppy to get you started. - Slaphppy7   Have a beer for being another sports fan ;-) - steeler58   Here's a super rare guppy lol - AmazonJoe   Merry Christmas - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Good thread, Some groups on my regret I never saw them list....

AC/DC
    Chicago
    Elton
    Eagles

We have a local AC/DC trib band that is very good. Very authentic lead singer that can imitate both lead singers well, bagpipes, little guy dress liked Angus. I love them at the outdoor festivals where they can really turn it up.

I am told all of the original members of Chicago had a Masters Degree in music. IMO it shows. Some of the most complex pop music you will ever hear.

Have a friend that drove bus for Elton on part of a US tour. Said he is a real high maintenance d-bag. The King of England in his mind. :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

because you are going to need it with the new baby - Hockey nut   Thanks for the rep! Sorry about your losses :( - Silbar   I love your new butterfly garden1 - Silbar   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Lee's posts in Song of the week... jolted my memory.
    I forgot Violent Femmes on my list.

AC/DC is also on my regrets list.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on cycling your tank! - Silbar   Thanks! - Boundava   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - KENR   

0 Not allowed!
    Heck my list would be just as long of who I never saw as who I saw but here is few.
    Pantara
    Motor head
    Motley Crew
    Aerosmith---unless they do a farewell tour
    Stevie Ray Von.. we were suppose to go see him the night before he was in the helicopter accident.
    Led Zepplin.. I had a girl friend (this is strickly her saying this, I never met him) who said her cousin was Zepplins head sound man. They were on the tour that john bonham died. supposedly a limo was going to pick us up in the morning and we were going to hang out with him and watch them do the set up and party with the band before hand and after. no idea how true it was, we broke up soon after that.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    I got to see Motorhead! Lemmi is bad-ass! (will always be RIP) I've seen so many shows, so so many, it would be a long long list! My choice of music is metal, so there are a lot of not-so-well-known bands and I'm ok with that!

I'm going to see Tool in June and G&R in August so far and I'm very excited. I've seen Tool twice before but 15 years ago! The G&R show is a reunion tour. I've never been able to see all the members together.
    Last edited by angelcraze2; 04-03-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    I got to see Motorhead! Lemmi is bad-ass! (will always be RIP) I've seen so many shows, so so many, it would be a long long list! My choice of music is metal, so there are a lot of not-so-well-known bands and I'm ok with that!

I'm going to see Tool in June and G&R in August so far and I'm very excited. I've seen Tool twice before but 15 years ago! The G&R show is a reunion tour. I've never been able to see all the members together.
    Did you see the video I posted, of the girls drum cover of forry six and 2?