· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Enough to be a concern or just need to watch it some?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Dragon stone is supposed to be inert. Not sure about elephant stone.

https://buceplant.com/products/drago...nt=26427622593

Buce Plant has elephant stone, too, but no mention of whether or not it affects PH.

Btw, not sure if any of you use Honey when placing on-line orders, which looks for discounts or better prices. Sometimes you can save, other times not. I bought some buce from Buce Plants recently and Honey got me discounted prices. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    I have found a few list and it does say it's inert. However, apprently it does tend to have lime in some of the veins and it can harden the water some until it's all leached. Suppose to be worse when running CO2 and of course I am. From my understanding it's ok after that. However I'm no expert so if somebody has info that i'm wrong please share. Certainly don't want to put it in there if it's an issue.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueD View Post
    Dragon stone is supposed to be inert. Not sure about elephant stone.

https://buceplant.com/products/drago...nt=26427622593

Buce Plant has elephant stone, too, but no mention of whether or not it affects PH.

Btw, not sure if any of you use Honey when placing on-line orders, which looks for discounts or better prices. Sometimes you can save, other times not. I bought some buce from Buce Plants recently and Honey got me discounted prices. Wasn't expecting that at all.
    Also, I had not heard of that site. Thanks for sharing another good site for planted tanks, still tracking them down.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well it looks like the project will be delayed a little. My rock and tigerwood got sent to North Carolina for some reason. Company is trying to figure out the best way to fix it but I doubt it makes it this week.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Yes I remember sis got a dragon stone for a betta tank, just make sure you really scrub all the nooks and crannies, she didn't and it made her tank cloudy for a bit, it also kept releasing powder on the sand. She finally got sick of it and removed it.

Oh my I just tripped over this page...what a find. have to read more at lunch.

https://www.aquasabi.com/aquascaping...s-of-hardscape
    Last edited by Boundava; 03-20-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Yes I remember sis got a dragon stone for a betta tank, just make sure you really scrub all the nooks and crannies, she didn't and it made her tank cloudy for a bit, it also kept releasing powder on the sand. She finally got sick of it and removed it.

Oh my I just tripped over this page...what a find. have to read more at lunch.

https://www.aquasabi.com/aquascaping...s-of-hardscape
    I stumbled across that one the other day as well, good info in there. Yeah I'll have to scrub them all. I hope the elephant stone and dragon mix ok in the scape. I wanted to use what I had but liked the dragon stone as well.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueD View Post

Nice tip - thank you for sharing.

mch, I sure hope your order gets tracked down and correctly shipped to your door soon!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Nice tip - thank you for sharing.

mch, I sure hope your order gets tracked down and correctly shipped to your door soon!
    Well i know where it's at but the company is not nearly as concerned about it as I am. I tried to get them to just let me pick out a new piece of driftwood and redo it, but he want's to try and contact the person and see if they will mail it to me. We'll see, not a fan at the moment.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Got some more goodies in today! Tank should be here tomorrow.

IMG_2758.jpg

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast