· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    So I need @Slaphppy7 to help me one more time and change the title of this thread to the 22 gallon desk top. Sorry, I'll explain in a bit.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Title changed, per request
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Title changed, per request
    Thanks!! Now for the explanation.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Ok, so this thread as been all over the place but I think I've settled finally. I had the 5.5 gallon but tore it down, then I was going to use an old JBJ 12 gallon. For some reason I just didn't like that tank and it didn't look great after taking the rim off. On top of that I had too many aquarium projects going all at once. I'm finally ready to focus on this tank and went an entirely new direction on the tank. I was looking at fiji cube tanks and ordered the 11 gallon cube. They emailed me shortly after and said it was their mistake but that tank was out of stock and would be for a while. So they offered me the 22.4 gallon cube with 15% off. I decided to take the offer and have now ordered the 22. So I have started ordering supplies and have a bunch of stuff on the way. I am going to be running a AI prime freshwater light, co2, and finnex 100w titanium heater with controller. I ordered some flourite dark, and will just use aquarium gravel to help give some height where I need it in the scape and cap it all with flourite. I still have the piece of drift wood you saw earlier and also ordered this one plus some dragon stone to help add more rock. Super excited to get this tank in, I hoping I can get it set up before I go to aquashella so I can shop for plants while I'm there. Also here is the link for the tank I ordered. 22 gallon rimless, 17" x 17" x 16.5"

https://www.fijicube.com/collections...tank-fiji-cube

tiger3-2_012_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    So does anybody on here run an AI prime light? Just curious what settings people are running them at. thanks

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    First plants have been ordered!! A little premature since the tank isn't here yet I know. I was wanting something I could grow emerged and I decided on mangroves. I think they are perfect for it. They wont block the light and grow slow with a nice root system. I ordered 7, because that's the bundle that was being offered but I'll keep 3 or 4 and take the rest to a friend.

Edit, they can be grown in a glass bowl at home till the tank is ready.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Got some goodies in today, Amazon is a lot quicker than the other three vendors.

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    is that dragon or elephant stone...?
    Dragon
    81uk4QzLTtL._SL1500_.jpg

Elephant
    elephant-skin-stone-17387226369_grande.jpg
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    is that dragon or elephant stone...?
    Dragon
    81uk4QzLTtL._SL1500_.jpg

Elephant
    elephant-skin-stone-17387226369_grande.jpg
    The pictures are elephant stone, I ordered some dragon stone as well but I haven't received it yet. Should be here Thursday.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think either are inert, so your water conditions may fluctuates some.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast