· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a couple pics

Default a couple pics

0 Not allowed!
    Here are a couple pics of some of my little invert friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    36g corner bow, heavily planted with java moss, windelov, java fern, anubias barieri, crypts, anacharis, and african fern. 2 honey gourami, 9 cardinals, 4 neons, 5 cherry barbs, 5 sterbai cory, 1 brochis splendens, unknown number red cherry shrimp
    16g bow, lightly planted with java moss, java fern. 4swordtail tetra, 1 male betta
    10g 4 pomacea bridgessi, a million cherry shrimp, java moss, windelov fern, anubia, java fern

0 Not allowed!
    very nice pics. why don't you enter one in the picture of the month comp

0 Not allowed!
    Are those shrimps attacking the snails?
    CORRECTED video of my fish. This link works. For sure. Really.

Tanks:
    20g long: 4 panda cories, 1 honey gourami, 1 apistogramma borellii, 1 male cacatuoides
    20g High: 3 bolivian rams, 12 rasboras
    8g hex: empty
    5g: empty

0 Not allowed!
    lol, it looks like a stand-off doesn't it? they were all "sharing" a piece of algae wafer.
    36g corner bow, heavily planted with java moss, windelov, java fern, anubias barieri, crypts, anacharis, and african fern. 2 honey gourami, 9 cardinals, 4 neons, 5 cherry barbs, 5 sterbai cory, 1 brochis splendens, unknown number red cherry shrimp
    16g bow, lightly planted with java moss, java fern. 4swordtail tetra, 1 male betta
    10g 4 pomacea bridgessi, a million cherry shrimp, java moss, windelov fern, anubia, java fern

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice! What kind of shrimp and snails are they (for the newbs in the crowd)?
    90G Reef Build Thread

90 Gallon Reef: Ocellaris Clowns, Midas Blenny, Ignitus Anthias, Various inverts
    20 Gallon SW Quarantine: Exquisite Wrasse
    10 Gallon SW Quarantine: Empty
    55 Gallon Community: Neon Tetras, Gold Neon Tetras, GloFish, Corydoras (paleatus & trilineatus), Otocinclus, Mollies, Platies, Apple Snails
    5 Gallon: Crowntail Betta, African Dwarf Frog

0 Not allowed!
    oops, guess that is pertinent information. They are red cherry shrimp and pomacea brigessi (mystery/apple/brig) snails.

0 Not allowed!
    cool shrimp!!!really want some now lol

50G Tank - Kyathit Danios, Zebra Danio, Swordtails, Silver Hatchetfish, Platy, Gold Barbs, Cherry Barbs, Bolivian Rams, Apisto, Zebra Loaches.
    20G 'Nano Fish' Tank - Pygmy Rasboras, Lampeyes, Sparkling Gouramis, CPD, Bronze Corydoras, Cherry Shrimp
    Wanted: More CPD's and Loaches.
    Keep updated with my fish world in my Blog! And my tanks Blog!

8. Talking

0 Not allowed!
    I so want some red cherry shrimp. Hubby thinks I am weird. Keeps asking me if I am trying to make my own shrimp cocktail. *I kicked him* lol

Here are some of my ghost shrimps.

edited to add :did not mean to hyjack your thread. I am just so wanting some cherry reds. and You have helped me a bunch. Wanted to share to. :P

there are two here but one of them is fuzzy

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon
    I so want some red cherry shrimp. Hubby thinks I am weird. Keeps asking me if I am trying to make my own shrimp cocktail. *I kicked him* lol
    I love my Red Cherry Shrimp. Check with Algenco to see if there is any more for sale. I love the ones I bought, very small though, would need serious cover if you're keeping them with fish. I have them in their own 10 gal.

The Snails in msjinkzd's post are nothing like I've seen. They are really cool looking.

Shrimp and snail junkie... What can I say, I like the little things in life.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the compliments and your ghost shrimp are great zeon. I am getting yellow shrimp soon and I am very excited about it! I am also breeding those brig snails and hope that I will have babies to sell by spring! Hopefully my purple stripes and magenta stripes will breed true..cross your fingers for me!