· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here is a rummynose for your tank - Silbar   For your good taste in music ;-) - steeler58   Trivia Contest - Slaphppy7   Trivia Contest - Slaphppy7   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    That pretty good. Can't really ask for more

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Not for $50-55 shipping you can't, lol

That's why when you try to get as many fish as possible in a single order, to make good use of the shipping fee
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here is a rummynose for your tank - Silbar   For your good taste in music ;-) - steeler58   Trivia Contest - Slaphppy7   Trivia Contest - Slaphppy7   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    50 for shipping to tx?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    For NDA, yes...would be a little less for only 2 or 3 bags of fish...I think the least I ever paid was $35

Of course, the closer to Portland you are, the cheaper the shipping

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarfguy View Post
    So far, so good. Having a bit of a diatom outbreak, its more the glass than the water making the pic look blurry. Pretty well expected that with the sand. The plants I had are all growing, albeit at a moderate rate compared to some tanks. The new growth on the blyxa is golden and red, so it appears to me to have sufficient lighting. I did add some more plants and some sae, because I want to be on top of algae. Parameters are fine, honestly I have a hard time getting measurable nitrogen levels of any kind, but I am ok with that.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...39256cab0a.jpg
    Your tank is coming along nicely! Yep, with all the plants and peat moss, you probably won't see nitrates. I never do. I bet the peat moss leeches out some ammonia like dirt will and that's giving you a nice bio started. I agree that you have sufficient lighting if your blyxia is growing reddish, not that I ever had a ton of good luck with this plant, but it always grew nice and reddish and spilt at the very substrate and didn't lift and propagate when it was doing well.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on cycling your tank! - Silbar   Thanks! - Boundava   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - KENR   

0 Not allowed!
    holy c@#p all under 10. the teen years are going to be fun.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need another ram. - Slaphppy7   Congrats for Maggie! - Rue   Indeed, it is now time for a beer - RiversGirl   congrats on your baby corys - Silbar   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    I am looking for jobs with a 6 year travel time or so

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    ^^ Smart move, lol.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

welcome back - mac   So sorry for your loss :( - steeler58   Good post on FBK's thread - steeler58   No Message - SueD   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    My kids are all spaced out about four years between each one. We didn't really plan it that way, it just worked out.

So one day shortly after my oldest turned 13, I looked at my husband and said:

"You know, we are going to be the parents of at least one teenager until he..."
    (I paused to point at the one-year old)
    "...turns 20."

My husband paled slightly. Then he said, "I didn't need to hear that," and got up and walked away.
    100 gallon planted freshwater:
    7 x Boeseman's Rainbowfish, 11 x Cherry Barbs, 4 x False Julii Corydoras, 2 x Bristlenose pleco, and 1 common pleco who foils all my efforts to capture him

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need another ram. - Slaphppy7   Congrats for Maggie! - Rue   Indeed, it is now time for a beer - RiversGirl   congrats on your baby corys - Silbar   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Tank coming along well. Added some fish. Current inhabitants are 4 sae, 6 glolight tetras, 6 espei rasboras, and 3 dwarf golden barbs. I really like the barbs, they have a golden glow with random black splotches on them. Don't slow down enough to get a good pic of though. Added plants as well lol.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast