· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AC Issues

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

1 Not allowed!
    Forum is showing fine for me now. Thanks for the fix william!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your signature is what I want to say to everyone on here. - aquariumlover10   Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

1 Not allowed!
    The problem with the headers should resolve itself in a while. It is on your computer. Or you could clear it right away by clearing your caches.

(AC instructs your browser to save pictures etc on your first visit and them keep them cached for x hours before trying to fetch them again. A problem might therefore remain after it has been fixed on the site. It will be fixed the next time your browser tries to re-download the pictures. Ac do this to save resources and operate faster. It is very unpractical for a forum to have the members download the same picture again every time they open a new thread etc.)

The problem with the site itself was similar in nature. Errors in the server cache. That to would have resolved itself without my help. I just sped it up ;-)
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the AC. - Slaphppy7   A cory to get you started! - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   Another cory never hurt! :P - AmazonJoe   Yet another pleco to deal with, lol - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks for fixing the forum, William.
    100 gallon planted freshwater:
    7 x Boeseman's Rainbowfish, 11 x Cherry Barbs, 4 x False Julii Corydoras, 2 x Bristlenose pleco, and 1 common pleco who foils all my efforts to capture him

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I don't know if you guys are aware of the app tapatalk it is super convenient and I can easily open the AC forum and it updates you about the new activity on the forum. You also see other forums but not as good as AC though lol.

I would definitely recommend you guys on downloading it from the app store. It also is completely free to download and it saves me alot of time. I could alao read it on the bus on my way home.

Just though I would let you guys know.

Dillan

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

well done - mac   well done - mac   for you sick fish - mac   I'm sorry waylon!  Didn't mean at all to discredit you!  Sorry to hear of your crazy mean angelfish!  You taught me a lesson. - angelcraze2   For being a friendly memeber - mac   

0 Not allowed!
    Things are running good for me. Thanks William