· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Hope your betta settles in soon. - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the new fish and tank. - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FoliaFatalis View Post
    Wow some seriously beautiful fish and tanks guys. I definitely suck at Bettas but here's my most recent Betta tank. I've had Spawn less than a week now. Anything you see wrong or that can be improved please tell me!http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...787d81eff6.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...eb9dd371c2.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7dc34b1145.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...442f625c89.jpg

What an interesting layout. Is that a fountain?
    ~~~~~~~~

"I just wanna have coffee and pet my dog."

5-gallon & 2-gallon:
    3 male guppies

~~ ~~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

thank you for the moss - Hockey nut   For being a good sport ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   You deserve a medal for all of your hard work! - Silbar   Hang in there, you will get it all done! - RiversGirl   

2 Not allowed!
    These are my Sister's bettas, her male Reinhardt in the Spec V-dirted tank, and her female Jem (and the Holograms) in the 5.5.

Reinhardt
    20170316_221918_HDR.jpg
    20170316_222329_HDR.jpg

Jem (being a celebrity-she is such a photo hog, insisted I get her best side!)
    20170316_222525_HDR.jpg
    20170316_222140_HDR.jpg
    20170316_222106_Burst01.jpg
    75g- Plecos, Rainbowfish, Edlers, Espei, Gouramis, Cory, Loaches, Amano, and misc.
    Two 5.5g- Shrimp tanks; one with 4 chili rasbora & Bloody Mary and second with Blue Dream shrimp
    5.5g- Rescue female betta Lucky Star
    20L- Rescue betta Tony Stark and pygmy corys
    20L- Pygmy cory, 2 vampire/rock shrimp, ember tetras and female guppies

75g:
    Nat's 20L Tanks
    5.5 G Shrimp Tanks

DebinWhitmore

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Hope your betta settles in soon. - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the new fish and tank. - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    These are my Sister's bettas, her male Reinhardt in the Spec V-dirted tank, and her female Jem (and the Holograms) in the 5.5.

Reinhardt
    20170316_221918_HDR.jpg
    20170316_222329_HDR.jpg

Jem (being a celebrity-she is such a photo hog, insisted I get her best side!)
    20170316_222525_HDR.jpg
    20170316_222140_HDR.jpg
    20170316_222106_Burst01.jpg
    Beautiful Thanks for sharing!
    ~~~~~~~~

"I just wanna have coffee and pet my dog."

5-gallon & 2-gallon:
    3 male guppies

~~ ~~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

thank you for the moss - Hockey nut   For being a good sport ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   You deserve a medal for all of your hard work! - Silbar   Hang in there, you will get it all done! - RiversGirl   

1 Not allowed!
    Sis has a good eye for aqua-scaping. I let her "play" with my 75 every so often when it starts getting out of hand. She also has a couple inches on me and longer arms, lol-so its easier for her to reach into the tank and mess around with the driftwood and plants
    75g- Plecos, Rainbowfish, Edlers, Espei, Gouramis, Cory, Loaches, Amano, and misc.
    Two 5.5g- Shrimp tanks; one with 4 chili rasbora & Bloody Mary and second with Blue Dream shrimp

75g:
    Nat's 20L Tanks
    5.5 G Shrimp Tanks

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - korith   yep.... thats the one XD - genocidex   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Shootemz   

2 Not allowed!
    Saw this little guy come in today at work , and had to have him, didn't have a tank set up for him so after work rushed home to reset up my old QT tank, and add a few things, it is still bare, but i think he is gorgeous. The blue on his body doesn't come out so well on my camera, but it's a deep blueish purple. 20170418_231920.jpg20170418_231928.jpg

I even managed to seem him flare against his own reflection. (Edit: IDK why it formatted the image upside down.)
    20170418_232105.jpg
    "Err? Are you going to continue letting your dog in your aquarium? That could end very badly with cories" - talldutchie
    "Dang and i was worried about cats in my tank...." - genocidex
    "Hahahahah, I meant Dg, dwarf gourami." - Shootemz

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    He is a beauty and I can see why you had to snag him. Congrats on a gorgeous betta.

75g:
    Nat's 20L Tanks
    5.5 G Shrimp Tanks

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

To keep you encouraged. - mac   For your label making abilities - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Noticed this morning that my betta has changed colours - the white on his scales is gone and he is only blue now with a little white on his face and I'm excited

The new picture is poop because the lights in his tank aren't as bright anymore but meh

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    They do that a lot, IME.

75g:
    Nat's 20L Tanks
    5.5 G Shrimp Tanks

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your a quick learner - Strider199   You are off to a good start. - Fishin Phil   A girlfrienf for Lewis, lol - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Hey guys!
    Here's my Betta fish, Lewis. I got him as a baby a few weeks ago so I don't think he's completely full grown yet, and I have no idea what kind of betta he is..
    So if you guys have any idea please let me know! He also shares the tank with 3 ghost shrimp and 8 RCS, he leaves them alone thankfully!
    My tank looks a little jumbled in my opinion but it gives my shrimp a lot of places to hide so that'll work. Haha

❊ Shrimp Newbie ❊
    5g Planted
    ڠ Kat's 29g Adventure ڠ
    29g FW Planted Community -- INACTIVE :(

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thanks for the rep! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    He looks happy and healthy, nice coloring, and this little tank is looking great, you've done a good job setting it up.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers