· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Hope your betta settles in soon. - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the new fish and tank. - Silbar   

Talking Share Your Betta

2 Not allowed!
    I would love to see what everyone has done with their betta aquarium(s). If you don't mind, share your betta with us.

To kick it off, I'll share first...

Meet my (first) betta, Watson, and his 5-gallon home:

tumblr_ok7z6adBYw1w48rs0o1_500.png
    ~~~~~~~~

"I just wanna have coffee and pet my dog."

5-gallon & 2-gallon:
    3 male guppies

~~ ~~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

well done - mac   well done - mac   for you sick fish - mac   I'm sorry waylon!  Didn't mean at all to discredit you!  Sorry to hear of your crazy mean angelfish!  You taught me a lesson. - angelcraze2   For being a friendly memeber - mac   

3 Not allowed!
    I used to have them but I don't have the space for them anymore. I still love seeing around though. Thanks for sharing :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your first year of being smoke-free - RiversGirl   Congrats on making it to one year - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Excellent vid of RO/DI unit. - Silbar   Very Nice Betta write-up - Jwfish13   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

8 Not allowed!
    Mr. Fishy (my toddler named him) and his old tank:

fishy.jpg

fishytank.jpg

Renfield and his old tank:

renfield.jpg

renfieldtank.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your first year of being smoke-free - RiversGirl   Congrats on making it to one year - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Excellent vid of RO/DI unit. - Silbar   Very Nice Betta write-up - Jwfish13   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

3 Not allowed!
    They both now share a 55g:

2017_01_20_23_03_18_ProShot.jpg

I completely re-scaped Renfield's old home and turned it into a sorority of female bettas:

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Hope your betta settles in soon. - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the new fish and tank. - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    They both now share a 55g:

I completely re-scaped Renfield's old home and turned it into a sorority of female bettas:
    You have beautiful fish and tanks. 😍 I'm loving your plants, too!
    Last edited by LittleFox; 01-23-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~

"I just wanna have coffee and pet my dog."

5-gallon & 2-gallon:
    3 male guppies

~~ ~~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   Have a beer for 5,000 posts ;-) - steeler58   Closest thing I could find for a gold star. - Taurus   Gold Star for that one! - RiversGirl   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Silbar   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Silbar   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For your wait on shrimp - Boundava   Congrats on the new salties - Slaphppy7   Have a clownfish! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   A bit of good luck to get you through Irma. - Taurus   

2 Not allowed!
    These beta are very beautiful. I am embarrassed of my beta's tanks at the moment or I would post pics.

Andre do you have a build thread for the beta sorority?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    The build thread for the tank is the 10g journal in my sig, but when I tore everything out and replanted it back in November/December I wasn't documenting the process in the thread. I think i have a handful of photos that I can upload in the journal.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles with your dogs.  Best wishes hoping your other dog fully recovers. - angelcraze2   I'm sorry for your loss of Maggie - Silbar   No Message - Hockey nut   Congrats on the baby Dupe - Silbar   No Message - ApistoJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    I've never had a betta but I've seen some beauties. I have an idea to combine my four 5g tanks into one 20 long next summer after I replace some windows. I will then have only 5 tanks, rather than 8. My plan is to try to sell the 5g's so I won't set them up again. But maybe if I found just the right betta...