· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Default Help my identify this plant please (pics included)

0 Not allowed!
    It came along with 8 other plants that i ordered off of planted aquarium central and i just love it. Unfortunately ive lost the sheet that came with all the orders and their name, and the email has since been deleted. I think its a bulb plant, has nice little thin pink leaves that curl at the sides sort of like some type of crypts, but also has these huge green round leaves at the top coming from a stem.
    The pictures dont really do it justice since my camera sucks but i took pics in different lightimg. its a bright but yet thin almpost transparent pink in person

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Actually have no idea how to post pictures

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    i was on mobile, thats why i couldnt find the upload button. but here you go, the first pics were from before i moved the tank to a different stand so thats why its full of algae
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Hopefully one of the plant experts here will chime in for you, I haven't a clue, lol
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    heres some more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats with the trivia contest! - Slaphppy7   Thanks for taking the time with my angel :) - angelcraze2   Congrats on winning the DT! - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    It's an Echinodorus, commonly called sword plant. The floppy pink leaves represent the submerged form, whereas the thick leaves on stems are what the plant produces when it has access to the air. Presumably this plant was grown emersed at the nursery before being submerged in your aquarium, as many aquatic plants actually grow faster that way.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Would you happen to know how to keep all the leaves that pink? Some grow bigger and become green. Also, how would i propogate, is there some way to get two of these??

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    It's an oriental sword. The colour will still stay pink on new leaves. The pink gradually disappears on older leaves. In other words, the middle of the rosette plant will always be pink :)
    Last edited by angelcraze2; 01-06-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    This is the best info I found on it
    http://www.everythingaquatic.net/for...ant-care-sheet
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat