· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luke77 View Post
    No that pleco is in my 220 Mac. The 125 has the Geos. Come on now I know better. Been in this hobby too long. I now have a 220, 125, 2-55g, 20H and a 10.
    Sorry man was direct to you, it was the a encouragment to the op to enjoy the joys of mts.

Sorry for not being more clear in the quote.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   You needed a Angle Fish! - Plecos   congrats on the gorgeous tank - fishmommie   nice loach setup! - James`   Have another Clownloach for your school :) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    No problem but I know. Didn't take offense or anything just letting everyone know it's got lots of space to grow.
    220g bala shark, tinfoil barb and silver dollar Tank.
    125g planted wild altum Tank

Video of my 125
    https://youtu.be/-ELr8DgX4BY

Video of my 220.
    https://youtu.be/aqZU9NV-ykQ

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    That's all good. Thanks for clearing that up.

Now back to studying marine tanks. Plus it's now nearly mid night here

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishlove View Post
    So, after the lights were going down, he decided to make an appearance on the front wall of the tank so I threw the lights up and snapped a photo of his underbelly. Maybe it'll help us identify him better ;)

Attachment 50126
    Looks like the common H.pleco to me

It will be OK in your tank for a little while plenty of time to setup your 125g

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the AC! - Slaphppy7   Name THIS pleco, lol - Slaphppy7   No Message - Boundava   Your Angelfish Tank - Boundava   'Cause the AC is your favorite book, lol - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Amazon Joe -
    I was starting to think the common H. pleco as well. Wish I would have researched pleco's a little more but I guess when the lfs told me he wouldn't grow but 4-6" I believed them. I should know, there not always right even though they sound convincing. My pleco is 3.25" right now. Bought him 2.5 weeks ago. I'm just hoping the 125g will be ok for him otherwise I have to find somewhere for him to go. :(

Luke77 -
    I'm sorry if you got upset. I guess I was trying to get hope from you thinking yours was in your 125g as well. Well, I've learned a lot of lessons here. ;) Thank you all for everything!! :) :) Maybe if mine gets too big I can sell him to you and you can put him in your 220g. Ha ha...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   You needed a Angle Fish! - Plecos   congrats on the gorgeous tank - fishmommie   nice loach setup! - James`   Have another Clownloach for your school :) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Right now I'm looking for a l-25 scarlet pleco. But they cost a pretty penny. Would like one between 10 and 12 inches but I'll be looking at about a 300 to 500 price tag. Seeing I just spent pretty good money on Altums I'll have to wait a bit.
    L25XL-3.jpg

I would really love a luteus pleco but that's probably in the 1000 price range for a 10" one.
    4b6b3a29-6d5b-de1d.jpg
    220g bala shark, tinfoil barb and silver dollar Tank.
    125g planted wild altum Tank

Video of my 125
    https://youtu.be/-ELr8DgX4BY

Video of my 220.
    https://youtu.be/aqZU9NV-ykQ