· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Going to be tough to pin point since there is over 600 species in the Loricariidae family. However most likely it's a common pleco they can vary a lot in color.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   You needed a Angle Fish! - Plecos   congrats on the gorgeous tank - fishmommie   nice loach setup! - James`   Have another Clownloach for your school :) - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Looks like it may be a common or a common sailfin. Here's my common sailfin L-83. It's about 14 inches.

20161221_162129.jpg
    220g bala shark, tinfoil barb and silver dollar Tank.
    125g planted wild altum Tank

Video of my 125
    https://youtu.be/-ELr8DgX4BY

Video of my 220.
    https://youtu.be/aqZU9NV-ykQ

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonJoe View Post
    Going to be tough to pin point since there say about 680 species in the Loricariidae family. However most likely it's a common pleco they kind vary a lot in color.
    Really agree with you on that. One thing I have seen more with the common pleco, is depending on lighting, planting, rock and wood work, feeding, And lastly are. That the color changes so drastically.

1 Not allowed!
    That's def a cool looking pleco! I'm a bit jealous. This one kind of looks like it
    sailfin_pleco_LRG.jpg
    Source: http://plecostomus.org/quiet-silent-filter/

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the AC! - Slaphppy7   Name THIS pleco, lol - Slaphppy7   No Message - Boundava   Your Angelfish Tank - Boundava   'Cause the AC is your favorite book, lol - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luke77 View Post
    Looks like it may be a common or a common sailfin. Here's my common sailfin L-83. It's about 14 inches.

20161221_162129.jpg
    Wow, awesome tank Luke! Watched your video. I really want some Geo's too. You have that 14" pleco in your 125G along with your others and the space is adequate? I'm fear having to depart with mine due to size, but we'll see.
    Again, awesome tank!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishlove View Post
    Wow, awesome tank Luke! Watched your video. I really want some Geo's too. You have that 14" pleco in your 125G along with your others and the space is adequate? I'm fear having to depart with mine due to size, but we'll see.
    Again, awesome tank!
    Possibly upgrade and have multiple tank syndrome?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the AC! - Slaphppy7   Name THIS pleco, lol - Slaphppy7   No Message - Boundava   Your Angelfish Tank - Boundava   'Cause the AC is your favorite book, lol - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    So, after the lights were going down, he decided to make an appearance on the front wall of the tank so I threw the lights up and snapped a photo of his underbelly. Maybe it'll help us identify him better ;)

pleco underbelly.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Possibly upgrade and have multiple tank syndrome?

Ha ha ha....it is addicting isn't it ;)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Looks very much like a common.
    Yes it's mega addictive. Right now I am on my shed with 6 tanks. It didn't take long. Sunday I get I think 6 more.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   You needed a Angle Fish! - Plecos   congrats on the gorgeous tank - fishmommie   nice loach setup! - James`   Have another Clownloach for your school :) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    No that pleco is in my 220 Mac. The 125 has the Geos. Come on now I know better. Been in this hobby too long. I now have a 220, 125, 2-55g, 20H and a 10.
    220g bala shark, tinfoil barb and silver dollar Tank.
    125g planted wild altum Tank

Video of my 125
    https://youtu.be/-ELr8DgX4BY

Video of my 220.
    https://youtu.be/aqZU9NV-ykQ