· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Nice to hear form you, I was just looking for your site and saw the news on facebook. Bummed on the plants but good luck to you with the rest, and to Pandora's health.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   T.G.I.F. - showmebutterfly   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    I decided to say "F-it" and put the website back up and running

The stock is off a little at the moment - will be correcting it tonight - as well as adding many many more things in the coming weeks.

Time to get the ball rolling again

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    It is nice to see you about the Forum again. Good news on your dog -- I hope all continues to go well.
    I'm glad you put up your web site again. Joe, I really enjoyed your contributing article there about leaf litter.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   T.G.I.F. - showmebutterfly   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

4 Not allowed!
    Hey guys

Whats new!? Sorry I'm so MIA, but keeping up with forums is tough between work, fishy business and life in general - I'm always creeping though.

And holy poop balls (i used other language) - but Slap is not the top poster, if you'd have asked me when he first started posting here if he would pass Lady Hobbs... I probably would have said yes ;) Congrats man, you deserve the recognition

Fishy side business has been good, now selling stone, driftwood, controsoil, MK Breed shrimp stuff, tantora and repashy plus some other stuff. Just had my logo redesigned by a professional too! Planning to go to chicago and possibly get a booth, so if you are in the area be sure to go to the aquatic experience! I am also doing OCA again this year, have recently switched over to some more cichlids.. list is LONG :)

If you guys are on the book of faces be sure to look me up. Miss ya all

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks, bud...glad to see you're staying busy, and out of trouble
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Glad to hear you are going well. So you will be at the expo this year? Or are you at the Greater Chicago Cichlid Society Swap on May 21st? I am going to try to be at both, lol
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Hi there! Congrats on creating a working fish room. I see you've been here before, but I'm not familiar with your setup. What types of fish are you working with? (I'm not on Facebook). How do you have your fishroom setup, with individual filters or a main air pump? I take it you are heating the room and not the individual tanks?

I'm interested because my own fishroom is getting bigger and I'm curious how other breeders setup.
    Ty
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Will be at the expo :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    In my signature I have a detailed breakdown of the build for my fishroom

Currently keeping a few types of plecos and smaller cichlid species. All species only type tanks at the moment. No mixing

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    Will be at the expo :)
    Sorry I re-read and saw that.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room