· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

2 Not allowed!
    Up date time.

Finished setting up my new 30g long.
    Time to gather more plants for it.
    This tank is going to make life a ton easier for me that is for sure. Starting to struggle for tank space, once i start breeding.

As for the rest of the fish room, only thing which has changed is the brine shrimp set up. It is about to go bigger. Along with a few more live food growing stations.

Bit by bit the holiday time is getting much closer for me. Then i can do a ton of fishroom work. Set up breeding properly. And focus on the goals.
    Last edited by mac; 11-08-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thanks for the rep! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    All is looking great mac, that is one nice fish room
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for your comcern and healing thoughts - Silbar   I wish I could give you a hug. - Silbar   Thinking of you ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Fantastic wall of tanks! And then the other racks full of tanks, too. So dreamy.

Love that top tank in the second photo, by the way. What calls that one home?
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

1 Not allowed!
    Day 12 starting in a few minuets. Sitting down in my baby holden listening to cat stevens.

Three day weekend for me starting tonight.
    Well a weekend yes but tons to do. Car racing friday to saterday. The rx8 we are using has been finished. All work done passed and approved.

With all the work and these last few days, my darling wife was so nice to help with water change day. I drain she shift the refill hose from tank to tank.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thanks for the rep! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Enjoy your 3 day break, mac...don't work too hard

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Trust me i am still in time and a half from last week. So ever extra cent is going to savings right now.

Is it me or is the forum a tad quiet?? I have had hardly any tapatalk notifcations recently.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    It's been pretty slow lately, yes

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I've been wanting you get you a Gift for a while!  Thanks for all the music :)  That's for you not spilling your beer! - angelcraze2   Congrats - AmazonJoe   Congrat on your fishless cycle - Boundava   Congrats on cycling your tank! - Silbar   Thanks! - Boundava   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - KENR   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Day 12 starting in a few minuets. Sitting down in my baby holden listening to cat stevens.

Three day weekend for me starting tonight.
    Well a weekend yes but tons to do. Car racing friday to saterday. The rx8 we are using has been finished. All work done passed and approved.

With all the work and these last few days, my darling wife was so nice to help with water change day. I drain she shift the refill hose from tank to tank.
    I have no doubt, if I would need help my wife would help me also.
    If it's too loud you're too old
    If it's too fast then it must be thrash

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Day one of the racing went well.

Not a single issue with the mazda rx8.
    Gear box was keeping optimal temp through the whole day. Clutch is stock and handled everything with ease. Even after 30min of heavy up and down changing on time attack. Yes we got the track to our selves while other where either cooling engines diwn or having lunch ect

New upgraded radiator kept a stable 96-98'c when engine was at 100 percent load with time attacks and racing.

Oil cooler was doing the job perfectly.

Intake fluctuated 20 to 22'c

Brakes upgraded. Kept up with the breaking with no issues at all.

Tires will need replacing at some point tomorrow. We got them hot and grippy by the end if the day.

Exhaust temp probe was highest 910'c when under full load. This is a new exhaust from USA cat deleted. Decent change in throttle responce oh and flames.

Highest g pulled today was 0.88g max speed on the strait's 170km/hr. Main strait isn't really long at all.

Fuel reading for the day 180kms of driving worked out at 4.5kms to a litre. More or less three quarters of a 60ltr tank.
    Upgraded coils leads and spark plugs for this engine. Much better than stock. And ran much better with a decebt dyno tune.

Tons of fun lots of rotary cars on the track. Even better two stock rx8s got thrashed by ours. But we did struggle to keep up with the higher powered rx7 turbos.
    Well did struggle appart from one which we managed to get the upper hand of bad turbo lag and premature up shift.

All in all a great day. Fuel her up again and head out in the morning for round two. Round two of letting the loverly lady free to play chase with the rest of the cars on the track.

Well catch up. The rotary only day is over. Now in come all the skylines 180sx 240sx s14 s15 mustangs ect. Pretty much everything over 450hp.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Racing weekend is complete.
    Car survived the whole time with no issues what so ever. Well the tires are stuffed. But that is part of life when corning incredibly hard. Final fuel calculation we managed to get the rotary to burn 1lt per 1min average for the racing.

For both days we had more track time than the other cars on feild. Total of 240 entries for tue two days. So when people where of cooling the engines down we let rip on time trials for our car getting it faster and faster.

All in all the talk rx8 rotary stood up to the task. Out preformed it self and won my approval. Next on the list to buy. Scrapping my current rebuild to just use it for work now and saving that money to get a rx8 which isn't expensive where i am.

Back into tye fish room. All is still stable and healthy. Though i must set aside time to actually catch up in there on stuff i need to do.

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192