· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

2 Not allowed!
    The largest one I caught in SA was well over a foot in length and around 8-10lbs and they can grow even larger then that!! It was a epic battle and handling it to release it was a lil tense :P
    I didnt have the nice lip grasp in the picture below. Only a pair of needlenose pliers

This one is a little smaller then the one I caught but gives you a good idea

2077231.jpg
    Last edited by AmazonJoe; 07-20-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

thank you for the moss - Hockey nut   For being a good sport ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   You deserve a medal for all of your hard work! - Silbar   Hang in there, you will get it all done! - RiversGirl   

0 Not allowed!
    WOW, love its subtle markings, iridescent scales and caudal fin markings. Nice catch on both!
    75g- Plecos, Rainbowfish, Edlers, Espei, Gouramis, Cory, Loaches, Amano, and misc.
    Two 5.5g- Shrimp tanks; one with 4 chili rasbora & Bloody Mary and second with Blue Dream shrimp
    5.5g- Rescue female betta Lucky Star
    20L- Rescue betta Tony Stark and pygmy corys
    20L- Pygmy cory, 2 vampire/rock shrimp, ember tetras and female guppies

75g:
    Nat's 20L Tanks
    5.5 G Shrimp Tanks

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

thank you for the moss - Hockey nut   For being a good sport ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   You deserve a medal for all of your hard work! - Silbar   Hang in there, you will get it all done! - RiversGirl   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    But I think he has revised his plan:
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...58#post1404858
    With an awesome deal he found on a tank.
    You are correct!
    75g- Plecos, Rainbowfish, Edlers, Espei, Gouramis, Cory, Loaches, Amano, and misc.
    Two 5.5g- Shrimp tanks; one with 4 chili rasbora & Bloody Mary and second with Blue Dream shrimp
    5.5g- Rescue female betta Lucky Star
    20L- Rescue betta Tony Stark and pygmy corys
    20L- Pygmy cory, 2 vampire/rock shrimp, ember tetras and female guppies

75g:
    Nat's 20L Tanks
    5.5 G Shrimp Tanks

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep friend :) - Compass   Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny   Thanks for the rep! - AmazonJoe   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   

0 Not allowed!
    I read that thread earlier. I guess the OP might clarify his plans when he gets a chance, but it seems to me he found the 125g he was originally looking for in the first post of this thread.
    When I go fishing I just throw sharp rocks in the water and wait for the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Dear naps, sorry I hated you so much when I was a child... Love me

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for your comcern and healing thoughts - Silbar   I wish I could give you a hug. - Silbar   Thinking of you ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1 View Post
    I read that thread earlier. I guess the OP might clarify his plans when he gets a chance, but it seems to me he found the 125g he was originally looking for in the first post of this thread.
    That could very well be the case.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   You needed a Angle Fish! - Plecos   congrats on the gorgeous tank - fishmommie   nice loach setup! - James`   Have another Clownloach for your school :) - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah I have revised the plan. The Wolf fish will be the only inhabitant of the 125. My friend has this same type of wolf in his 125 and it's 15 inches. He's had it for 6 years, that's why I went with the 125, plus the deal is too good to pass up if the tank is in great shape. I tried a bigger feeder today.
    220g bala shark, tinfoil barb and silver dollar Tank.
    125g planted wild altum Tank

Video of my 125
    https://youtu.be/-ELr8DgX4BY

Video of my 220.
    https://youtu.be/aqZU9NV-ykQ

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the gift! I bow to your experience so i wanted to be sure that i did not give the OP wrong info. - Silbar   Tx for all the help for me and everyone else! - angelcraze2   Rocksor knows cichlids! - Brhino   Can''t give rep points, but great job on the diagnosis/treatment - Boundava   Sending you a geophagus to  tank you for your analytical powers! - discusluv   

0 Not allowed!
    Are you stuffing the feeders with pellets just before putting it into the wolf tank?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep friend :) - Compass   Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny   Thanks for the rep! - AmazonJoe   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   

0 Not allowed!
    I'm glad you decided to keep the wolf fish by itself.
    When I go fishing I just throw sharp rocks in the water and wait for the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Dear naps, sorry I hated you so much when I was a child... Love me

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles with your dogs.  Best wishes hoping your other dog fully recovers. - angelcraze2   I'm sorry for your loss of Maggie - Silbar   No Message - Hockey nut   Congrats on the baby Dupe - Silbar   No Message - ApistoJoe   

1 Not allowed!
    To each his own. Just not my cup of tea.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   You needed a Angle Fish! - Plecos   congrats on the gorgeous tank - fishmommie   nice loach setup! - James`   Have another Clownloach for your school :) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah feed the feeders before I feed the Wolf.
    220g bala shark, tinfoil barb and silver dollar Tank.
    125g planted wild altum Tank

Video of my 125
    https://youtu.be/-ELr8DgX4BY

Video of my 220.
    https://youtu.be/aqZU9NV-ykQ