· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For your cory fry...congrats! - Boundava   Happy Ammonia Milestone Day! - Rue   Congrats on the cycle! - Boundava   For your new tank - Boundava   Great advice about LEDs! - angelcraze2   

3 Not allowed!
    I have thought about a SW tank, but they scare me...

That said, a neighbor of mine is trying to get rid of a nice 10G with a nice black lid and LED lighting... I could modify that LED lighting...

Wait! What am I doing!? I am building one tank and already have plans for two more... NOW you've got me thinking about Nano Reef Tanks!

STOP The train....
    It's my kids fault I am hooked on this hobby... It all started with a Desktop 5 Gallon Father's Day Gift!

My Tank Journals:
    In Wall 55 Gallon - My first "Large" tank...
    135 Gallon Tank
    20L Multi- Betta Tank

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let's start your collection - Slaphppy7   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep :) - steeler58   To hold you over until next week. - Slaphppy7   A Yellow Tang for your new SW tank - Silbar   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For guessing the right date ;-) - steeler58   Good Sunday to you ;-) - steeler58   New fish ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Silbar   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwfish13 View Post
    Lol
    Its hard to stop
    It's kind of like a potato chip or a tattoo

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let's start your collection - Slaphppy7   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep :) - steeler58   To hold you over until next week. - Slaphppy7   A Yellow Tang for your new SW tank - Silbar   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - Cory Catfish   ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   you need some more fish :) - Vip3r   have a ram... - Vip3r   and a salvini - Vip3r   

2 Not allowed!
    I would love to try a nano SW tank, but financially I don't think my budget could support it, considering how much work I've done with my freshwater tanks. I also know someone who lost $300 worth of fish due to a five day power outage that affected her SW tank. I don't want something similar to happen, and since my maximum tank size that I would deal with is 20 gallons, due to where I live, I don't know if I would able to do much other than the clownfish or corals.

HOWEVER, that being said, I can't wait to see what everyone else does.

20 gal tall - Helios - HM Betta Male (obtained around 03/2016), 1 zebra nerite, 8-10 cherry shrimp, 1-2 amano shrimp, Java Moss and crypto planted tank w/ Driftwood and Spider Wood

l

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a fish! Welcome to the site! - Plecos   Foe all of your effort on the SW tank - Silbar   thanks for sharing your amazing pics - Silbar   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   For getting your tank featured in PFM! - Slaphppy7   

4 Not allowed!
    Honestly keeping marine is simple and not much different to freshwater except you waterchange with salt water.

I know of one bloke on another forum I'm on that has set up a nano for around 200 and it's doing really well and I suppose running costs are 20 a month if that to do everything not sure what that equates to in your currencys.

It's not as scary as you think I jumped strait in with a 6x2x2 over 800L now that's scary but it was ok in end :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

This. Is. SPS!!! - BIO-Linist   Now for somebody to spam you with discus - BIO-Linist   Discus and Beer! - Sandz   Thank you my friend! - JudiJetson   Your "light siesta" suggestion a while back worked wonders last week. Thanks! - ~firefly~   

1 Not allowed!
    I don't think I took any pictures of my nano office tanks when I had it up and running at another building. I had a 5 gallon tank and a 2 gallon nano SW tank tank setup. The 2 gallons only had polyps and shrimps. The 5 gallons had small gobies/inverts/corals. That was years ago...
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

merry xmas XD - genocidex   for your kind words! - C-Dub   Welcome Skinner! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Rue   Happy B-Day! - Rue   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwfish13 View Post
    Lol yeah tell me about it. 25 tattoos later lol

Solved the possibly-having-too-many-tattoos dilemma. I got one real tattoo, and if I decide I want any more, I use fake ones. No pain, and plenty of (temporary) gain. Nice for going places where people in power frown on "too much" body art.
    20 gal. high: planted; 7 white cloud minnows, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    I see more people are getting hit by the MTS bug.