· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gifts- How To?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    That's the one I'm referring to.
    Oh haha When I think "provocative" I think of something a little more racy haha

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Some spammer was here talking nonsense, I deleted his posts and banned him...
    Man... I missed out on all the fun.

Seriously though, you are appreciated Matt. Thanks for keeping the AC spammer-free.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Oh haha When I think "provocative" I think of something a little more racy haha
    Oh sorry, yeah maybe that was a poor choice of words.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Seriously though, you are appreciated Matt. Thanks for keeping the AC spammer-free.
    Yeah man, don't know how many times I've said it but it's worth repeating. Thanks for ALL that you do!

Oh, and you too Boof, I just don't see the facebook side of things as much.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    So I keep hearing about a facebook group, but when I searched for Aquatic Community on FB it took me to a site that hadn't had any posts in years. Am I missing something?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    @showmebutterfly

Try this. Should take you right to our group.

AquaticCommunity FB Group

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    @showmebutterfly

Try this. Should take you right to our group.

AquaticCommunity FB Group

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Oh, and you too Boof, I just don't see the facebook side of things as much.
    Thanks Larry, but seriously we have not had a single issue in the FB side. It doesn't get the same traffic that the main forum does. It's a closed group, meaning us mods (me, Joe, Ken, and Mac) all vet anyone who wants to join. In big forums like this one, it's easy for bots and other spammers to sign up and start posting. When vetting folks on FB, it is real easy to hop over to their profile first before accepting them and making sure they're not going to be trouble. :) The mods over here definitely have a lot more cleanup work than I do haha

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    I've been vetted! I guess I couldn't find the group because it was closed. Which does keep out the riff-raff. Or it did. Now I'm in. mwah-ha-ha.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Happy to have ya over there, as well! The post count isn't like what we have here at the parent site, but you'll see a lot of articles and informative vids being posted, along with some very interesting breeding and stuff. @AmazonJoe also graces us with the occasional live video showing us what is going on behind the scenes at his work :)