· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 254 of 259 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2582

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    For $10 a pop, 8 is plenty, lol....the more common otos that I have seen are only 2 or 3 bucks each...but those you are getting sure are nice looking
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

New fish ;-) - steeler58   you need a shrimp now that they have arrived - Jwfish13   Sorry for your loss - RiversGirl   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Yep, they look awesome!! I'll be sure to post pics and maybe a video once I get them. I'm hoping to order them today.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Where are you getting them from?

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

New fish ;-) - steeler58   you need a shrimp now that they have arrived - Jwfish13   Sorry for your loss - RiversGirl   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Wetspottropicalfish.com

Can never go wrong with them!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Good luck. Last 3 times we placed an order it was a fight. Don't email it goes into a black hole. We called our orders in but had to call many times to get through, was hung up a few times before someone answered. The excuse given was there are only two working so sub par services are excusable.

BTW $10 isn't bad, at my lfs they go for $15. Also pricey is dependant on availability, sis just paid $70 for a rare-by catch eel, they only had 3.
    Last edited by Boundava; 01-30-2020 at 04:21 PM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I've purchased about 90% of my fish from TWS and never had any bad experience yet with them. I always use email to place my orders and they typically reply back in a decent amount of time. I choose to go through them because the only LFS I have around here are Petco and Petsmart and the quality of their fish is just very poor unfortunately.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, TWS is my go-to place to order fish, as well, but here lately I've read some less-than-stellar reviews and experiences, which is a real shame.

Hopefully, all will go well with your order.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well, coincidentally I just received an email from them stating that they have sold out of the zebra otos since I sent my first email inquiring about them last week. They said they are a very popular fish and will let me know once they get more in stock. Oh well.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah, they take too long to reply to emails so stock sells out. Sorry about that.
    If they even reply to emails, as just recently (with the 3 rare eels) my Sis sent an email last week and no response so she finally tried calling Monday, tried cause she called in 4 times and had someone pick up and hang up, then later that day she called again and was so nervous that they would be gone-especially since she wanted them delivered home on Tuesday-which is her day off. Well by then they had 2 left (one of her friends had the same issue with no response and them out so bought one and they shipped it for Tuesday delivery) and told her they couldn't ship it for next day delivery but on Wednesday instead. When she complained about their lack of response time and no one answering the phones-but hanging up on calls, the person said there were only 2 people in online sales and they can't do everything. Picking up and asking if someone would hold is too much-or even an automated response for an email stating someone will be back to you within a 12-24 hour period? Its a business, Jim!

Ok I am done venting. Sis is super done with them and told them so. We have probably sent 1K worth of $$ their way in the past few months; not that it deserves special treatment- but the service has been crap for every order, so they are consistent at least.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone have experience with zebra loaches?? Those guys also look really neat. Thinking about getting a few of those also.

Page 254 of 259 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256 ... LastLast