· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 252 of 259 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2582

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Whoa there, its been a long time-we have missed you! Welcome back and your tank looks fabulous!
    Thanks!! And yes, so far I have been able to resist after almost 3 years!! How many people here can say that??? :)

I'd honestly love another tank but don't really have the room right now. Perhaps in the future once we move to a bigger place. I've been wanting to do a cichlid tank.

Lol, I definitely can say I have done the extreme opposite-kudos to you with your willpower.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

New fish ;-) - steeler58   you need a shrimp now that they have arrived - Jwfish13   Sorry for your loss - RiversGirl   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Reminder: (been absent for a while, sorry about that)

I have a 40B tank with two AC70 filters. Just found out today one of my filters is done for. Just ordered a new one, however I will be out of town starting tomorrow until Wednesday 7/31 so I will not be home when it gets delivered. How long will my 40B tank be okay with just one working AC70 filter??

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Should be just fine for that amount of time, be sure no one overfeeds in your absence

What happened with the filter, just quit working?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Wow, howdy stranger. Agree with Slap, should be fine till you get the other set up
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

New fish ;-) - steeler58   you need a shrimp now that they have arrived - Jwfish13   Sorry for your loss - RiversGirl   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    It's been a very long time here! I hope everyone is doing well!!

Quick question: I just received some new plants. Should I still go through the process of bleaching them and then rinsing in dechlorinated water (this is the process I've always used) to kill any pest snails/eggs even if I have a ton of assassin snails in my tank?? I know my assassins would love to eat any pest snails!! Just wouldn't want them to get out of control.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome back.

I would go ahead and treat for pests, even with the assassins.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Okay, thanks bud!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome back! How are you, your family and fish?
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Welcome back! How are you, your family and fish?
    Me and my family are doing great!! My fish are doing just fine...a few have been lost but that's normal and to be expected. Tank is still very healthy and very mature!! I've had it for almost 4 years now!! Thanks for asking!!

I'm about to order some zebra otos. It will be my first experience with otos so I'm a little nervous but I can't wait to experience them!! I've heard nothing but good things about them. I know they need a mature tank which is why I've held off on getting any until now.
    My First Aquarium Adventure - 40B Community Tank: Journal

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I do recommend the API freshwater Master Test Kit. It is easy to understand.
    I warn if you decide to put Barbs in the tank, that they not only nip fins quite a bit, but they also create unnecessary competition for food. The main fin-nipping species is the Tiger Barb, watch out for those.
    Gouramis do not need their water to be in good condition as they are atmospheric air breathers, and the Dwarf gouramis females are hard to find. They need a vegetable diet. Angelfish will grow big, depending on the species. If you want a small one, I think the koi Angelfish are small. Angelfish also eat fish of a suitable size, but will leave larger fish alone.
    Tetras of most kinds, have strong shoaling instincts, and a few species fave been known to nip fins- particularly Neons.
    I have no experience with Danios, but all of this information is based on experience and acquired info. Is this an old thread?

Page 252 of 259 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 ... LastLast