· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 155 of 184 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1840

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Matt!
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

Default FT shot update

5 Not allowed!
    I thought it was time for a new tank pic
    August 20, 2018 22625 PM EDT.jpg
    The new green ozelot swords are taking off, I really like the lighter green color added. For the first time, reneiki stems are remaining in tact, they are growing, but soooooooo slowly! The hardest thing is keeping the leaves algae free as it grows so slowly, but at least it isn't melting like it usually does. I gave the stems a nice iron root tab, I think that was sm important step for it to stay healthy in a non-co2 tank.

I gave my amazon swords each a DIY Osmocote tab like two weeks ago tops. Look at the new leaves on steroids lol!
    20180820_140229.jpg

Some more pics
    August 20, 2018 22203 PM EDT.jpg
    August 20, 2018 22317 PM EDT.jpg
    August 20, 2018 22259 PM EDT.jpg

And tx to a cabomba suggestion for eating up nitrates, these stems are growing quickly. I never tried cabomba, but I like the stem very much, much more than I had thought.
    August 20, 2018 22347 PM EDT.jpg
    August 20, 2018 22334 PM EDT.jpg

Fish are all doing well (except the lemon tetra and blue angelfish that still look rough).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's a betta for you. - Slaphppy7   For your oscar heimlich rescue :) - BluewaterBoof   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    holy crap. absolutely spectacular. the pics look like something someone would use in their Add or aquarium packaging, just add water and presto you too could have a tank like this.
    Brian

I wish I had a Fish Wish Dish.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

1 Not allowed!
    I LOVE IT! Nice blend of shapes and colors. And I love the way your angels school together.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks Brian and Tom!

The colors are just what I've wanted! I'm even sneaking in some stargrass again hahaha.

The angels don't school all the time like that, but the track looks cool when they do! In that pic, they saw me and think they are getting a snack hahaha!
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a fish. - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Your tank is looking stunning, well done. I love how vivid.the colours are

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the laugh! - BluewaterBoof   Congratulations on the return! - AmazonJoe   Thank you for your inside and suggestions - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   You need one more for the 17ft tank lol - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Beautiful shots and love the layout. Your photography skills is much better than man, that's for sure, lol.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome back! - Slaphppy7   Celebrating your amazing restoration work! - showmebutterfly   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Stunning aquascape! The plants in your tank all complement each other really well. What are the red\green plants in the front right of the tank, and the yellow\green plant right behind it? I love both of those! Your stargrass is trimmed so low to the substrate. Looks really cool that way, and I like how it is spread out lightly through the scape.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    @Riyadh Thank you! I used my phone's 'auto' option for effect on these pics. This tank does have nice color now though. I think it's the backlight on this tank that makes it look so vivid in pics.

Thanks @Spardas :) That's a real compliment, I always really admired your own tanks! I don't notice any skill, although I always loved taking pics. Aquariums are perfect for that haha.

Thank you @Nautilus291 :) Red/green plants are some kind of rosette sword variety, probably a hybrid of Rubin sword. The yellow/green spotted plant in behind is green ozelot sword, also a rosette sword. They are just like amazon swords, in the sense that they need lots of root nutrients. I give them each a root tab once in a while. I highly recommend them! Oh, and that's not stargrass, it's dwarf sagittaria. Everything grows so mini and spread out low because of the space up there and the bright light pointed at the foreground. That picture I posted in your thread a while back was the stargrass in this tank, but my angelfish started ripping it out and eating the leaves. It's still my favorite plant as a carpeting plant in low-ish light, so I'm trying to sneak it back in slowly hehe. Dwarf sag is cool too, but much slower to grow in without a ton of nutrient. Also, stargrass was my stem plant. A tank needs a balance of plants that use up nutrients from the water and those that take it up mostly from the root. I noticed a nitrate increase without the stargrass carpet, so I added other stem plants like rotala and cabomba.
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Omg omg! I've located some red phantom tetras finally!!!! But they are pricey. It will cost me $100 for 20 of them. So I'm considering buying less and attempting to breed more to keep.

They also have wild type flame tetras. They are a dollar cheaper per fish. I've never kept these tetras, so Idk what to expect, but I've recently fallen in love with them since I couldn't find red phantoms for so long.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Red phantom (my own pic)
    20180917_123738.jpg

Flame tetra (internet pic)
    Von-Rio-Flame-Tetra.jpg
    -Kat

Page 155 of 184 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast