· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 135 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1867

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks Nat :) Lol, debating between angels and tiger barbs? Do you mean you don't want to keep tiger barbs with angelfish due to their nippy disposition of slow moving flowy fins? I never noticed how delicate angelfish looked until you commented on the dainty stargrass nips lol. Yeah, I don't think I'd put them with tiger barbs, but once they mature, they aren't as delicate. Still dainty as far as cichlids go, but still a cichlid.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

3 Not allowed!
    Lovely! You know, it hurts my badgerly side to say this, but sometimes you just have to give up on a plant and let it be, for the sake of your own sanity. ha ha ha Glad the angels and pleco are doing well. Such a pretty tank.
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Also, this guy has not been eating well lately. He's easily 6 years old and the last two from a school of 6. He's pale and not really swimming as usual, he looks like he has a hard time keeping level.

I think he's on his way out from old age, but if someone sees signs of it being the parasite, pls let me know!
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingBadger View Post
    Lovely! You know, it hurts my badgerly side to say this, but sometimes you just have to give up on a plant and let it be, for the sake of your own sanity. ha ha ha Glad the angels and pleco are doing well. Such a pretty tank.
    I know, I know... I'm just trying to get it going while I deal with this worm. I told Nat I was considering staurogyne to replace it. (Even though I like stargrass in this tank better!)
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    Beautiful tank!

Even though the circumstances that lead you to combine all your angels into this tank were not good, I'm loving the look of them all together. They have a stunning group effect. I hope that aspect is giving you much enjoyment and you are able to just relax and stare sometimes.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Riversgirl :) Yes, reducing my tanks to treat has certainly enabled me to relax about the circumstances. I feel more confident to eradicate this worm especially since I am able to give more attention to the big tank. I'm still a bit concerned about two angels and possibly a female GBR, but it's nice to have everyone together to keep an eye on.

I took some pics tonight after my WC and pruning. Either my swords are running out of ferts or the algae earlier damaged the older leaves, but I had a lot to prune away. I also noticed my new a.sword leaves are growing in shorter, but healthy......could be more light since I tied the vals back. Anyway, I was thinking about adding flat rocks in the front, like kind of a rock garden idea because I think it might look nice, and also to hold my substrate back away from the front glass where algae and debris collect. With the strong light there, I think it's a breeding bed for cyano. Anyway, trying to make it as unappealing to cyano bacteria as possible.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions, like breaking off that last piece of tall DW, I'd love to hear it.

The top pics are with a RBG BW fixture, the bottom pics have an added 10000k foreground and backlight.

Photo_2018-03-21_09-19-28_PM.jpg

Photo_2018-03-21_09-18-45_PM.jpg
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Darn. PicStitch cut my pics and I didn't notice. Let me try this again.
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah so comments on the backlight, yay or nay? I'll still keep it as is because the plants benefit, I'm just curious what you all think.

I would like to add, now that I think of it, my GBRs have grown a lot lately it seems. One is always a little smaller/ thinner, not as colorful. But even she is looking a little thicker. I wonder if the parasite got them and is now gone? I'm hoping because I felt they weren't growing normally. Everyone else's rams seemed larger.

@Rocksor I still don't see much weight on the platinum male angelfish, and my blue female still looks raggedy. I saw my raggedy looking female poop and it was normal, is she in the clear? She was the angel with the worms hanging out. I have treated Levamisole twice since I saw the worms. That will make 2 treatments after all the fish went into the 120g. I treated the 120g and fish added in their own tank once each before the transfer. Should I dose one more time in two weeks?
    Last edited by angelcraze2; 03-22-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    I think it looks good with and without the backlight
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Page 135 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast