· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Visitor(s)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

Default Visitor(s)

4 Not allowed!
    This guy (gal?) came scurrying across the garage floor last night while I was helping Mrs. Slap with yard sale stuff, just a few inches from her feet....pretty good size, I threw a quarter down so you guys could compare

Wonder what kind he is?

Mrs. Slap was still clinging to the garage rafters when I went to bed, I guess the spider eventually left, because she was inside when I woke up to go to work this morning

image1.JPG
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

because you are going to need it with the new baby - Hockey nut   Thanks for the rep! Sorry about your losses :( - Silbar   I love your new butterfly garden1 - Silbar   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Wolf spider?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

5 Not allowed!
    I found a handy chart for you:

4ff79781d81bbbd43e8ebf64c143589e.jpg

Yours is the "run like he** variety...

On a more serious note, I agree-wolf spider...I would be freaked out and then intrigued...pretty impressive and kinda pretty looking

http://www.terro.com/wolf-spiders
    Last edited by Boundava; 03-15-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish & Bird Kid View Post
    Wolf spider?
    Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    I found a handy chart for you:

4ff79781d81bbbd43e8ebf64c143589e.jpg

Yours is the "run like he** variety...
    LOL...she was going to smush him, but them I reminded her that he probably eats roaches, so we let him go

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

because you are going to need it with the new baby - Hockey nut   Thanks for the rep! Sorry about your losses :( - Silbar   I love your new butterfly garden1 - Silbar   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   

3 Not allowed!
    It happens one day every September or October, I open the front door for K to leave for the bus and one of those runs into the house. We both scream loud enough for the neighbors to hear. What it eats I don't care - I hunt it down and kill it. Twice.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Poor spider!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    I can't live in the house, knowing it might run over (or UNDER) my feet.
    Outside I'll just leave it be, but not inside. I can't.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    I see your point...

When I was in college, me and a buddy had a rent house with a large arched doorway inside, made from a rough finished wood that was full of little knot holes.

Strangely, at night, there seemed to be alot less of these holes in the wood....further inspection showed that nearly every one housed a spider, that would peek out and fill the hole...they blended in with the wood, so it was if the holes just disappeared...I guess they cam aout to watch TV with us or something

God knows where they all went when the lights were out

That house kind of creeped me out

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   Congrats on guessing the DT. - Silbar   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   Thanks for the Rep, and welcome back ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    I love spiders! I believe that is a type of huntsman spider. http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/...rab_spider.htm
    When I go fishing I just throw sharp rocks in the water and wait for the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Dear naps, sorry I hated you so much when I was a child... Love me

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I think they're pretty cool, too...thanks for the link