· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Wanted to add: You've built a very nice, safe enclosure for your tortoise. She is most fortunate to be yours.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Very nice enclosure indeed!
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Cheers - Cliff   Merry Christmas! - Plecos   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue   Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue   

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you! :D Makes me feel better!

The 'playpen' still needs some 'furniture'...but decorating is the fun part...

The plan for the 'tortoise garden' - (the permanent outside enclosure) keeps getting grander and grander...I'm going to have to scale back before we get around to actually building it...or I'll have to get a second job to pay for it! ;)

But I went from thinking as small as possible - to going bigger. Now I think it would be nice to have a little greenhouse shed attached to the run. And in the greenhouse I'd like a corner big enough for a little café table and a comfy chair...might be a nice place to veg on a rainy day, or on those days you want to get out of the wind (or mosquitoes) but still be outside.

The plus of that concept is that the tortoise will have a warmer place to hang out in too (which will extend how long I can have her outdoors for in total and less worry about her well-being during inclement weather) - and I can maybe actually grow some plants in there too...lol.

We'll see. This year I'm focused on collecting ideas and pricing materials.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 3 Fancies, 2 Comets
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    But I went from thinking as small as possible - to going bigger. Now I think it would be nice to have a little greenhouse shed attached to the run. And in the greenhouse I'd like a corner big enough for a little café table and a comfy chair...might be a nice place to veg on a rainy day, or on those days you want to get out of the wind (or mosquitoes) but still be outside.
    That sounds really neat.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Cheers - Cliff   Merry Christmas! - Plecos   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue   Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue   

2 Not allowed!
    It's absolutely beautiful in my imagination...even comes with a Scottish butler, wearing a kilt...

I know any reality won't be quite as nice, but we'll see what we can come up with. Maybe I can even get hubby to wear an apron and bring me a tea...just the one time...
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 3 Fancies, 2 Comets
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Maybe I can even get hubby to wear an apron and bring me a tea...just the one time...

LOL...if that happens, a video is absolutely required, no if's, and's, or but's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456