· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the laugh! - BluewaterBoof   Congratulations on the return! - AmazonJoe   Thank you for your inside and suggestions - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   You need one more for the 17ft tank lol - BluewaterBoof   

2 Not allowed!
    Morays and cephalopods are mortal enemies though, so might not want to put them in the same tank. I've never ever kept an octopus before. I think most likely due to their short lifespan.

Nat is just waiting for you to start, Sil.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    I didn't realize that the mothers die when they lay and care for their eggs. Someone had posted up that their octopus had laid eggs on one of the FB groups not too long ago and everyone became very somber in their responses. That was when I learned of the sad fate that awaits octopus mothers :(

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Short life span is the only thatís stopped me from setting up an octopus tank. They are absolute pets and it would be crushing when they passed.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the laugh! - BluewaterBoof   Congratulations on the return! - AmazonJoe   Thank you for your inside and suggestions - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   You need one more for the 17ft tank lol - BluewaterBoof   

3 Not allowed!
    There are a lot of things that I want to keep, but some are just best left in the ocean where they can thrive. However, at the rate things are going now, it may be up to true reefers and other research institutions to raise corals since they'll probably die out in the wild.

Which is why I'm working on my coral fish room, one floor of the building has 10 tanks that are over 1k gallons. Not everything is filled yet as I've been busy and can't be there 100% of the time since I spend half my time in the states.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Iím not sure where you are located but I would make a special trip just to see that.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mch1984 View Post
    Iím not sure where you are located but I would make a special trip just to see that.
    I would happily join you for that trip.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Sounds like heíll need some help setting that up. I would volunteer to spend a day helping with that.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

1 Not allowed!
    Heck, I'll do better than that. Spardas, I will donate space in my house for you to set up and maintain one of your 1000 gallon reef tanks.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well, I have several projects in limbo because of time and location constraints, lol. A big tank out west, a big tank I just made in my house in Hanoi (already know I'll be keeping Asians Arowana here) and some down in Saigon, the fish room in S. Korea to name the main ones.

Had a lot of things going on recently with Trump and the new tax laws/trade regulations/sanctions rolling out. Need to deal with changing business environment in Asia and a host of other issues, so I've been back and forth a lot. I had a major power outage when I was away last winter and my generator ran out of juice in one of the homes, and no one could get to it and all the fishes died. I had three 5 gallon buckets of dead saltwater fishes. Had a couple of very large angels that died. Luckily, none of the tanks were reef tanks. They were all FOWLR.

Lol, T., I don't think space is an issue for me. You should make a salty one of these days. With your scaping skills, I'm sure you'll make some wonderful rock structure for a reef.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quick vid of the fish room. Lots of things going on and I've had to fly around a lot this month, so been quite busy.

Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 387886878889 LastLast