· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: DM's 20L

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a tetra, happy you got your Emperors ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Ummm, nope! He loves how the tanks look.. finds them relaxing. But has no interest in learning anything about the maintenance, etc.
    DM's 20g high - journal

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmerlin21 View Post
    Now I just have to hope that hubby keeps my cats and Betta alive while I'm gone. When I mentioned to him that he will need to feed my fish he looked at me and said, "Where's the fish?" BTW.. he's in our bedroom in a 10g tank with a stand, in plain sight! Hubby has even turned the tank light off at night when he goes to bed! Poor, poor Jigglypuff.
    hahaha! You have a delightful sense of humor.

I hope your trip was fabulous and that your husband did just fine with your pets while you were away.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a tetra, happy you got your Emperors ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Hey.. the trip was good, Jigglypuff is not so good. He was looking unwell even before we moved but I thought I may have nipped it. He was starting to pine come a bit so I went to feeding the peas. Seemed to help a bit but unfortunately not enough. He died about a week after I got home. In hindsight, this could have been a combo of his being sick already and getting moved around so much. Either way, I have been away more since we moved than I have been home so I have not been able to get much done with the tanks. This week I was planning to start cycling the 20L but trying to find ammonia here is impossible. I have 2 more places to check and then I don't know...
    Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know that I'm still here, I do check in from time to time but I'm feeling a bit frustrated as far as my tanks go.. lol.
    DM's 20g high - journal

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Aw, sorry for the loss...good to hear from you, though
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Can you get that stuff from DR. Tim shipped to you?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...m?pcatid=24530
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    It is nice to hear from you Leah. I'm sorry that you've lost your Betta, though.

I hope you are loving your new location and that you will find a place to buy some ammonia soon.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

To new fish! - Slaphppy7   Second round ;) - Slaphppy7   It's a hot toddy. - Taurus   Here's to the "blue ribbon" tetra! - Slaphppy7   Hope you had a happy birthday! We are both March babies :) - discusluv   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    I'm sorry for your loss, but Betta's just don't seem to live that long.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Thanks everyone. @Matt.. it does suck about Jigglypuff but watching everything you are all going through really puts things in perspective. So glad you are OK.
    @Nat.. I had not heard of that but, yes. It does say they deliver to Canada so that will be plan B! Thanks for the link.
    @Rivers.. we really do love it here! It is pretty isolated but the beauty of the place with so many lakes and trees just takes my breath away! Plus, my grandpa is here and he is awesome! @Lee.. Yes.. those Betta's definitely don't live long enough. Such little personalities though.. I will need to get another.
    DM's 20g high - journal

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Yay, I am glad to help! It works a bit different than ammonia from what I briefly read on it, so follow his directions on cycling. If not, will customs let me ship ammonia to you, will be happy to do so. lol
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I bought this stuff today. The bottle is not clear unfortunately but when I shake it, no bubbles/foam and it's definitely not scented. No ingredients listed so I hope it works!
    DM's 20g high - journal

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast