· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1   After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1   Hope you are well man - robflanker   Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1   Happy Birthday - mommy1   
    Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Jaster   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jaster   

Default good online stores?

0 Not allowed!
    anyone have any good online stores? I'm looking for something a little more then the moors, orandas, or fancys that I find at LFS. And most of them look half dead anyway. I've been looking at buygoldfishonline.com....anyone ever use them?

Thanks all!
    Angel breeder wanna-be

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep, I hope all is well with you ;-) - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

2 Not allowed!
    I don't know if they have what you want, but many people here (including me) buy from the wet spot in Portland. They have a great selection and great customer service.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the forum.  You need some fish on your wall. - WhistlingBadger   Here's another one.  That's more like it. - WhistlingBadger   Congrats for the new fish! - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the fry! - DebinWhitmore   

0 Not allowed!
    There is a sticky in the general aquarium forum you could check out.
    255 Gallon African Cichlid Altolamprologus Compressiceps Gold Head, Neolamprologus Multifasciatus and cyprichromis Leptosoma Mamalesa
    37 Gallon community
    10 Gallon betta
    75 Gallon in progress

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   My fish say thanks - KoryKat   

1 Not allowed!
    These guys are local to me, and when I have visited the fish looke pretty good. I also like how those special types of goldfish are labelled by a specific number, and not lumped into their oranda pool, for instance.

http://www.coastgemusa.com

Special numbered oranda, which you can ask for by specific number in the photo.

http://www.coastgemusa.com/store/p50...00-7.00in.html

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Another day, another round for my friends. - mommy1   After all that virtual alcohol it's time to sober up with some virtual food - mommy1   Hope you are well man - robflanker   Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1   Happy Birthday - mommy1   
    Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Jaster   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jaster   

0 Not allowed!
    sweet thanks!
    Angel breeder wanna-be

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

To new fish! - Slaphppy7   Second round ;) - Slaphppy7   It's a hot toddy. - Taurus   Here's to the "blue ribbon" tetra! - Slaphppy7   Hope you had a happy birthday! We are both March babies :) - discusluv   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Most of us have had success with these guys: http://www.googleadservices.com/page...B-4395%26t%3D1
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for you sick fish - mac   I'm sorry waylon!  Didn't mean at all to discredit you!  Sorry to hear of your crazy mean angelfish!  You taught me a lesson. - angelcraze2   For being a friendly memeber - mac   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   great job on figuring out your photos - bpete   

1 Not allowed!
    I looked at buygoldfishonline but ended us not going with them. Their flat shipping cost is like $55. I understand shipping fish can be expensive but at the same time I think Live Aquaria does theirs for $35. I didn't want anything extreme, just a nice healthy lionhead but the cost of the goldfish plus shipping was going to be about $80 for a regular medium sized goldfish. I couldn't do it and would never be able to justify it to the wife so I have to pass for now. I guess I'll have to keep looking around locally. :)
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I was thinking the shipping was a bit over the top too. But on the other hand some of their fancier and rare goldfish were really nicely priced... I'm looking for those crazy rare one you cant get at normal stores. lol
    And I hear ya about getting it by the wife! I just tell her the fish cost. lol
    Angel breeder wanna-be