· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Ah, I see.

Hey, from what I've heard about regular neons, it may make sense to have a tank with larger ones, since they have a fairly high mortality rate when young

At least you know you have some that have survived and grown, right?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

another ram for you! - AmazonJoe   Merry Xmas - fellow Vacuum Lover! - Rue   Happy holidays to you as well! - Faded   for your journal - Hailey   A four leaf clover for good luck for your female GBR - DebinWhitmore   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Ah, I see.

Hey, from what I've heard about regular neons, it may make sense to have a tank with larger ones, since they have a fairly high mortality rate when young

At least you know you have some that have survived and grown, right?
    yeah exactly, I read two articles on them, and made sure they were going to fit in based on the styling of the tank and its inhabitants, and reading on the mortality made me concerned when I saw them only about the size of a pea. Mine are slightly smaller than the rummynose are, hopefully they'll work out well, they're already eating...which is good!
    55 Gallon Planted W/CO2 Injection. Regulator from Green Leaf Aquariums. Lights from Current USA. Filter Rena Filstar-XP3 Rena Filstar XP-M. Fish? Just ask...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Easter and thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thank you for the Endlers!!! - Boundava   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   We miss you, Deb. - WhistlingBadger   

2 Not allowed!
    The color on the neons looks great and makes for a very colorful tank. It's funny but I haven't heard the term Jumbo neons since I was a teenager. I was just thinking last week how I never see those anymore and here you mention it. I used to get them when I was a kid and had a tank. They are far more plump thank the regular neons. Great choice. Tank is looking good!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

another ram for you! - AmazonJoe   Merry Xmas - fellow Vacuum Lover! - Rue   Happy holidays to you as well! - Faded   for your journal - Hailey   A four leaf clover for good luck for your female GBR - DebinWhitmore   

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks!, I looked them up on seriously fish and it doesn't seem to be a different species, some sights suggest they may be sold as adults under the name "jumbo" either way I picked them up and I'm glad they did, today they have acclimated very well and even they are very common, I must say, they do add quite a nice flash of color. Thanks for the compliment!
    55 Gallon Planted W/CO2 Injection. Regulator from Green Leaf Aquariums. Lights from Current USA. Filter Rena Filstar-XP3 Rena Filstar XP-M. Fish? Just ask...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now running twin canister filters!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Been a long time since I was on here, figured it might be time to start posting again now that work has calmed down for the time being. Check out the progression and sorry about jetting off without a heads up, actually had to have cardiothoracic surgery thanks to a spontaneous pneumothorax (aka collapsed lung) thats life for ya...at least the tank progressed. I added some serpae tetras today and a few more amano shrimp and it made me remember the forum so I had to drop in....
    IMG_1935.jpg
    IMG_1956.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

2 Not allowed!
    Great hearing from you!!! I was worried since its been so long. Everything is looking great gorgeous pics of meatball! How have you enjoyed the curviceps? I've started another tank/journal since you've been on here last.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940