· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Cool vid!....awesome tank and pretty fish

Careful with that MagFloat, I somehow picked up a few grains of sand, and scratched my inside glass
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

another ram for you! - AmazonJoe   Merry Xmas - fellow Vacuum Lover! - Rue   Happy holidays to you as well! - Faded   for your journal - Hailey   A four leaf clover for good luck for your female GBR - DebinWhitmore   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    That's a neat way to feed them, and look at that guy zoom from one end of the tank to get to the food! Your tanks looks really good, plants coming in nicely.
    Thanks! It's something to try for sure! When the brine cube starts to get a little water on it the smell gets into the water and the fish start to go crazy, once they find the source its a sight to see! thanks for the compliment on the plants!
    55 Gallon Planted W/CO2 Injection. Regulator from Green Leaf Aquariums. Lights from Current USA. Filter Rena Filstar-XP3 Rena Filstar XP-M. Fish? Just ask...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

another ram for you! - AmazonJoe   Merry Xmas - fellow Vacuum Lover! - Rue   Happy holidays to you as well! - Faded   for your journal - Hailey   A four leaf clover for good luck for your female GBR - DebinWhitmore   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Cool vid!....awesome tank and pretty fish

Careful with that MagFloat, I somehow picked up a few grains of sand, and scratched my inside glass
    Way ahead of you on that, unfortuinately I've scratched it pretty bad, I've had the magfloat for a while and done my share of scratching...that noise is horrible...
    55 Gallon Planted W/CO2 Injection. Regulator from Green Leaf Aquariums. Lights from Current USA. Filter Rena Filstar-XP3 Rena Filstar XP-M. Fish? Just ask...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    It's why I've switched to these for all of my inside glass cleaning

eraser.jpg

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    It's why I've switched to these for all of my inside glass cleaning

eraser.jpg
    Theres a reason people go to you for advice, that's an awesome idea

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    I can't take the credit (this time), it was gronlaura who let us know about these things.

They do an AWESOME job on algae, diatoms, anything that builds up on your inner tank glass.

Just be SURE to get the "Original" magic eraser, they have no chemicals....I believe they sell kitchen/bath ones that DO have chemicals/detergents, you DO NOT want that stuff in your tank

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    lol yeah I already looked them up, I'll snag a box next time I'm at the store, thanks for the great idea to both of you

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

4 Not allowed!
    Finally got a second canister filter coming my way!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

2 Not allowed!
    Saaaweeeeeeeeet!!!

Can't wait to see the improvement its going to make. So will you be adding to your stocking? I would highly recommend adding to your rummys making it at least 10-12 Your tank is already nicely planted and well established :P

Plus adding to your bioload will further seed all that new media

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonJoe View Post
    Saaaweeeeeeeeet!!!

Can't wait to see the improvement its going to make. So will you be adding to your stocking? I would highly recommend adding to your rummys making it at least 10-12 Your tank is already nicely planted and well established :P

Plus adding to your bioload will further seed all that new media
    well you blew my suprise...jk that's exactly what I'm going to do. You hit the number square on the head, 10, if they wind up only having four since the person before me got most of them* like last time, then **** it, 8 it is...lol. I can't wait to see the effects on the tank, I plan to keep my schedule for ferts and w/c the same. Just now I can cram way more bio material into the filters, plus the rummys look so awesome, I just need more of that red contrast with the blue from the curvicepts and green from the plants, and the black background/media. The vision is finally coming to life. BTW I decided to go with a filter I knew and trusted, so I was already using a RENA FILSTAR xp3, now I'll have an XPm on there as well!!! Thanks for reading my mind about my rummy stocking, I love those fish!

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast