· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

another ram for you! - AmazonJoe   Merry Xmas - fellow Vacuum Lover! - Rue   Happy holidays to you as well! - Faded   for your journal - Hailey   A four leaf clover for good luck for your female GBR - DebinWhitmore   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Your SAE and raphael will get pretty big, 5-6" or so, and have a pretty good sized bioload, so I wouldn't add much more....you could up the oto school, they're social and do best in groups of 10 or more.
    Yeah and I may just stick with what I have and add some amano shrimp since their bio-load is so low. Those SAE's are gona get big haha, I got em' while they were small.

-E
    55 Gallon Planted W/CO2 Injection. Regulator from Green Leaf Aquariums. Lights from Current USA. Filter Rena Filstar-XP3 Rena Filstar XP-M. Fish? Just ask...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

another ram for you! - AmazonJoe   Merry Xmas - fellow Vacuum Lover! - Rue   Happy holidays to you as well! - Faded   for your journal - Hailey   A four leaf clover for good luck for your female GBR - DebinWhitmore   

5 Not allowed!
    December 5th, showing some serious growth when dosing with Continuum fertilizer once a week. (plus finally got both Current USA LED's running now instead of that ugly T5HO) I tend to fertilize about an hour after the tank has had a w/c. Then 24 hours or so later I do my water testing to make sure all is good. My fish are extremely happy, great color. I'll post a few up close shots

IMG_1251.jpg
    IMG_1262.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    My Guy GBR is so photogenic, the little girl however moves so fast shes hard to keep in focus, need to break out the Nikon for her, rather than the all mighty Iphone. Enjoy the pics everyone!

-E
    55 Gallon Planted W/CO2 Injection. Regulator from Green Leaf Aquariums. Lights from Current USA. Filter Rena Filstar-XP3 Rena Filstar XP-M. Fish? Just ask...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Hint with the Current: choose the orange factory setting, then use the "down" black arrow key to bring down the intensity...my fish look so nice with that setting

GBR's are so pretty, I'd love to have a pair some day
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Hint with the Current: choose the orange factory setting, then use the "down" black arrow key to bring down the intensity...my fish look so nice with that setting

GBR's are so pretty, I'd love to have a pair some day
    In reference to the par values ? Is that why you mention the settings? And they are awesome fish, so much personality!
    Thanks for the compliment!

-E

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Lovely tank you've got going. Thanks for sharing your journey with it.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Lovely tank you've got going. Thanks for sharing your journey with it.
    Oh your very welcome, luckily the journey has just begun

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Par, shmar...light the tank with custom settings that you like

Keep it semi-bright during the day, dark moonlight at night

Plants will be fine, so will your fish

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Par, shmar...light the tank with custom settings that you like

Keep it semi-bright during the day, dark moonlight at night

Plants will be fine, so will your fish
    Lol just had to ask since current USA says the same thing about the orange setting. I love these lights, do you own them as well? I figured the lighting was good considering the ludwigia plaustris has to be trimmed back every week! And my dwarf sag is carpeting like mad

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

1 Not allowed!
    Slap tries to talk everyone he knows into getting them, and he actually gave a good enough argument for it that Mr. C finally agreed to the price tag...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah, well, with all the compliments I give the Current, my oldest one (on the 40B) went kaput on me yesterday...I'll update on my 40B journal

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast