· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you too! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Nice pair! Are you breeding any other varieties of discus?
    Does Imperial Tropicals ever bring in wild discus or p. altum angels--- I am looking for a supplier.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by discusluv View Post
    Nice pair! Are you breeding any other varieties of discus?
    Does Imperial Tropicals ever bring in wild discus or p. altum angels--- I am looking for a supplier.
    We are currently working on a system about 50 40gallon breeders and a dual plexiglass system once it's all up and running it's going to be used strictly for wild imports ;)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you too! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Thats awesome!
    I have switched to wilds exclusively now. Let me know when you complete your preparations and are starting to ship wilds.
    I am primarily interested in rare, wild South American species: Tetras, corydoras, geophagus.
    I recently got some geophagus sveni and they are doing really well.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

1 Not allowed!
    Oh I'll let you know lol we should be able to get some interesting stuff potentially fish that aren't currently in the United States.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A guppy to get you started. - Slaphppy7   Have a beer for being another sports fan ;-) - steeler58   Here's a super rare guppy lol - AmazonJoe   Merry Christmas - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonJoe View Post
    Oh I'll let you know lol we should be able to get some interesting stuff potentially fish that aren't currently in the United States.
    I will have discusluv on the FB group soon too because I am not going to stop harassing her until she does. :) She has some cool stuff Joe and is sharp with the Med side of this hobby.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you Dewayne :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

4 Not allowed!
    Good morning everyone hope it's a enjoyable start to your Friday. Mine is starting off like usual lately making my rounds feeding all my various fry so much going on it will be hard to constantly post vids and pics hope you all don't think I've started the FB site and dipped lol

I want to start sharing everything I'm doing just have to actually invest in memory cards and take time at end of the day to edit and upload :P

Little tough to get by the wife who figures I've been with fish all day plus have to spend time with her after all right? Hehe

Any way how's is everyone day going buying new fish?? Water change day?? Rescaping perhaps plants need trimming??

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Good morning Joe, been missing you here

TGIF, I'll just be glad to make it to the weekend, this week at work was a long one
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

0 Not allowed!
    Hope you can manage to shoehorn us back into your busy schedule

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunqn81 View Post
    Hope you can manage to shoehorn us back into your busy schedule
    Oh I don't know, he's pretty busy making appearances in videos taken down at Imperial. I knew the fame would get to him sooner or later

Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast