· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah, that was too close
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    TGIF indeed, nice pic...how many snakes do you encounter in the field?
    Never mind snakes, what about dragons ?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

2 Not allowed!
    Only seen a few dragons @Taurus

Anywho lol no post this morning what the what!?!?!

So let me say good morning AC!
    Just came back from the pet store no bleeding hearts :(

However I picked up a few otos and a super nice julii or possibly triliniatus have to look at the pattern a little closer but it's a huge specimen and has great color I can't imagine how someone could buy these and just leave one?! Anyway going to prophylactic treat and add it to my black water lake tank. Otos are going into the apisto tank annnnnd I picked up some broad leaf strigatta for more background plants in the left side of rainbow tank.

Other then that it's filter cleaning time on the tanks so busy day.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Good morning Joe. Congrats on your new fish and plants!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I'm glad I checked the lfs's water wanted to do a nice slow acclimation like drip method slow on the otos and Cory just to be safe. I checked TDS of the bag it was 800ppm so my tanks are under 300 so that would of been a shock.

I'm going to have a chat with the owner bout doing massive water changes on his recirc systems. I was happy to see though on my visit to the store today the tank with otos and corys had some IAL's in them Likely from my last visit I was talking up tannins and showing him some of the latest and greatest of my tanks :P.

Doesn't do much in way of tannins since it's a massive recirc system but the otos I bought were munching on the leaves.
    Last edited by AmazonJoe; 08-12-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    They can get a bit bigger but not too much-I was surprised last year when someone had a bag of these monsters for auction at the fish club meeting. Sister got them thinking she could get a bunch of babies for her puffer-Diva, it turned out they decimated the plants in her holding tank and she just wound up putting them in with the puffer. She is a voracious little thing, I can tell you that!
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I want a puffer :(

I see these skeletons alot I never knew they got this big pretty cool.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonJoe View Post
    I want a puffer :(

I see these skeletons alot I never knew they got this big pretty cool.
    Lol me too. I have a 15 gallon sitting waiting for me to set up for one.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast