· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For guessing the right date ;-) - steeler58   Good Sunday to you ;-) - steeler58   New fish ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Silbar   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    I was afraid that you were going to say that he ratted on you for having all the tanks and management came down on you. I'm so glad it turned out to be a positive experience.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - BluewaterBoof   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   Just because you are so sweet - Silbar   10,000 posts, congratulations ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for your comcern and healing thoughts - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    What a wonderful thing to do for the service guy. I'm glad he has you to teach him.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

It was either this or beer - Taurus   Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

2 Not allowed!
    Reflecting this morning and I have to say I'm eternally grateful for this forum and it's members because I find it funny thinking back just say 4-5 years ago I totally didn't have any thoughts of fish anymore and was completely dedicated to the profession of personal training and bodybuilding. It wasn't until I randomly thought about my old 55g tank and equipment sitting at my parents house and I haven't tried setting it up at the place I was currently living. So very shortly after setup and cycle I stumbled upon the AC via researching online and I instantly became energized again my passion of fish really started taking off again. All the way to point we're I felt I needed to remember my initial dream of working with fish....and now I am doing just that so thank you everyone thank you.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667