· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 348 of 350 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350 LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3492

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    I'd love to add some otos to this tank (temporarily) , but Lao has proven to be not the most gentle tankmate as a betta, lol

Many bettas aren't good community fish, he's one of them
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 12-17-2018 at 01:11 AM.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome back! - Slaphppy7   Celebrating your amazing restoration work! - showmebutterfly   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    You just got to let him know that he could always go back in one of those little "Betta" jars. Maybe he would reconsider tank mates haha
    "They had learned to speak, and so had won their first great victory over Time. Now the knowledge of one generation could be handed on to the next, so that each age could profit from those that had gone before." 2001: A Space Odyssey
    Arthur C. Clark

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Well, when I cut back on the lighting, I get the brown gunk, when I increase the lighting, I get this stuff...on the back glass

This tank is going to drive me insane, lol...it came right off with a scraper, but geez, will it ever end?

IMG_5326.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    It ends Matt. Hang in there. I roll with lower lighting and diatoms over green algae, but the stuff I got was stringy or hard to scape off.

Been cleaning your filters on schedule? Not overfeeding? Suck up excess organics with your python?

I always have diatoms in all my tanks. Some of my fish like BN plecos eat it all mostly, but in tanks without them it collects quickly. It can shade plant leaves and cause them to melt off you don't keep them wiped off. But they keep appearing again.

I started dosing with Profito Easy Life liquid ferts in my 120g to see if it makes a difference. Since I've added some more stems floating and emersed plants. I'm hoping with the added nutrients, my plants can grow better and take better advantage of available light over the diatoms. Idk if the diatoms are receding, my big BN albino pleco takes care of that, but stems are doing so much better. Even the val leaves look better. So I don't see a downside in trying it. Profito Easy life contains no nitrogen , but has most everything else plants need plus a hormone that promotes cell division.

For fun, I took a vid of my albino BN pleco all grown up in the 120g

Sorry to put it in your thread, but he's so awesome at chomping diatoms and even dislodging BBA.
    Last edited by angelcraze2; 05-24-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Got the anubias attached, water change done, and I think Lauren is coming home with this guy, today

Attachment 55528
    I had to put Lao down today

RIP, you mean (but fun) little sucker....hope you enjoyed the meager setup I could offer you

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Got another betta for the tank, and 3 otos (all they had at *gasp* Petsmart)...will try to post a pic or two later...it is absolutely amazing the job the otos have done ridding the tank of the gobs of algae it had....overnight, and most of it is gone...Lauren's going to look for more of them in Beaumont after work tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about Lao! He was cool. Kind of an Archie Bunker personality type, seemed like. Maybe the new one will be a little nicer. But how fun would that be? ha ha

T

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you, Thomas...the new guy behaves himself pretty well, nibbled at an assassin snail when we first put him in the tank, but nothing serious....and he leaves the otos alone, although he's very active

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    That was the plan, lol...stay away from plakats

Page 348 of 350 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350 LastLast