· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 177 of 184 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1833

Thread: Angkor Wat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Yep, that's the one, Nat. From what I read, 12" is the absolute max in the wild; 8" is more typical.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingBadger View Post
    I have ten more goblinus blue rasboras, ten amano shrimp, and a snakeskin gourami on the way from TWS tomorrow. Yippee for new critters and a species I've never kept before!
    Yippee! I'm looking forward to seeing them in your tank.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

8 Not allowed!
    OK, fish lovers (especially @BluewaterBoof, who recently banned me from the forum for failing to post more video), here's how things are looking!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Looks absolutely fabulous! What are the two bigger blue fish you have in there? Your pearls look wonderful BTW, baby really grew up.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Great video Thomas, thanks.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks! Nat, those are female betta splendens. One of them is quite ill at the moment, some sort of growth on the back of her neck. Their names, as per Badgerling, are Sapphire and Niagra. :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Tank and fish look awesome, congrats sir
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    They looked like bettas, but I wasn't sure. Sorry one is sick, unfortunately bettas nowadays seem to be so prone to stuff (tumors and illnesses) due to mass breeding.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

5 Not allowed!
    Well, some random bits of Badger news: Did I mention anywhere that my favorite hunting bow broke my first time out last month? Just up and spontaneously delaminated while I was sitting there on a hillside waiting for the deer to start moving. At least it didn't happen while I was shooting it--that might have cost me one of my favorite body parts.

So, now I am waiting for a new one. I've never had a bow custom made for me before, but we currently have a few bucks to spend, and I figure let's get a nice one that will last the rest of my life. Guy out in Washington state is making me a longbow out of black locust wood. He's a bit backed up and can't start working on it until early November. I'm trying to be patient, but I sure can't wait to start shooting again. Archery is pretty important to me. Outside of a good hill run, there is not much that mellows me out like putting a few arrows in (or at least in the same geographical region as) the bullseye out in the back yard.

At the same time, I am also waiting for a new bodhran (Irish drum), also made out of black locust wood. So, if all goes as planned, I'm going to be the only person I know who has a matching bodhran/longbow set. How's that for an impractical pairing?

I went to a Tae Kwan Do workout the other night (the local master is a music buddy of mine and he's been bugging me to join up for a while). I used to study it 20 some years ago, got up to green belt (sort of advanced beginner stage), then moved to a different town and never got back to it. Running will always be my big thing, I suspect, but as I get older and more prone to injuries, I need to develop better flexibility and core strength. I've tried various home workout methods, and some of them have given me pretty good results, but I'll be honest: If I can't make it fun, if I can't find the game in it, I'm just not going to have the will power to do it consistently, not after dealing with needy little kiddos all day. And for my money, it's hard to beat TKD for a fun way to strengthen up and limber up. I came home from that workout grinning like an idiot, it was so much fun. :) I was surprised how much of it came back to mind. Methinks it will take quite a bit longer for it to come back to my body. ha ha ha

Have a great evening, everybody.

Thomas

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No arowanas or bichirs in the shop, so have a gourami instead - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congratulations on winning POTM! - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Always pleased to see pearl gouramis used effectively and kept happily in groups. The over grown look is appropriate given your chosen name. Keep up the good work!

Page 177 of 184 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast