· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would it be helpful to have picture(s) in articles?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...definatly would be helpful

17 89.47%
  • No...not really

1 5.26%
  • Doesn't matter to me

1 5.26%
  • I am not really sure.

0 0%

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a drink on me - crackatinny   
    Autism - elGatoNegro63   

Lightbulb Pictures In Articles

0 Not allowed!
    I think that it would be a very good idea; and very helpful if the submitted articles would include a picture of their subject matter: at least whenever this is possible. This will give the novice hobbiest (such as myself) a way of making a connection visually between what is being said, and what we are supposed to be learning.

An example of this would be if your are talking about Corys...then perhaps a small image (that can expand when clicked on), in the article would be helpful so that people can see what you are talking about. I guess this is just my opinion...but because I am so "visual", I thought it might be of use for others as well. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you,
    Last edited by elGatoNegro63; 11-20-2007 at 06:45 PM.
    John
    President & CEO
    Black Cat Enterprises
    (don't worry...not going to eat any fish)

www.LetsGetSomeTraffic.com
    http://LGST.21.forumer.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For when you re-stock the 10g... - Nick_Pavlovski   Good Luck With Your New Fish :) - MeganL3985   Uh.....  I just wanted to give you a gift   :  ) - Kuli_Loach   have a burger! - cocoa_pleco   for always being helpful....didn't know if you were old enough to drink or not. lol :) - squirt_12   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   

0 Not allowed!
    i think that would be a great idea, perhaps for many of them, members here could submit their own pictures for them.
    5 gallon-- my oh noes emergency tank
    10 gallon nano-reef-- clownfish, coral banded shrimp, snails, hermits, live rock
    46 gallon community-- tetras, danios, gouramis, platies, guppies, glass cats, corys, pleco

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need gifts. Have a cookie! - Drumachine09   Good luck with your fishie - RobbieG   Loving what you bring to the forum. Hope you are a long-term friend here! - gm72   For being you - Nick_Pavlovski   Whatever yu want it to be - crackatinny   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MeganL3985   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MeganL3985   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MeganL3985   Gay and Lesbian Pride - MeganL3985   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MeganL3985   

0 Not allowed!
    I think something like that has to be taken up with William...but the mods would obviously know better than me.
    *Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What Your Up To*

Tanks-
    55 Gallon--On Hold, In Storage...
    20 Gallon High--Tetra and Cory's
    5 Gallon Hex--Guppies (3 Female, 2 Male)
    2.5 Gallon Mini Bow--Future ADF Habitat
    <3 RIP--To My Former Fishies <3

*Aquatic Lounge Chatroom*
    http://theaquaticlounge.chatango.com/

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a drink on me - crackatinny   
    Autism - elGatoNegro63   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ♣Erik3.8.07♣
    i think that would be a great idea, perhaps for many of them, members here could submit their own pictures for them.
    Exactly...or at very least...some stock images. But I think that the images should be of a higher quality...just so everyone can see what they are supposed to see. I personally don't have a good camera...it takes lousy pictures. So I guess I would be disqualified right from the get go....unless I was to submit stock images that I found on the internet.

Of course, the Mods &/or Admin would monitor this to make sure that the images are of high enough quality to be included in the article...and of course...that they are appropriate pictures in that.
    John
    President & CEO
    Black Cat Enterprises
    (don't worry...not going to eat any fish)

www.LetsGetSomeTraffic.com
    http://LGST.21.forumer.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    If anyone have any pictures (and copyright to them) that would suit articles without pictures I would be more then happy to add them.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For when you re-stock the 10g... - Nick_Pavlovski   Good Luck With Your New Fish :) - MeganL3985   Uh.....  I just wanted to give you a gift   :  ) - Kuli_Loach   have a burger! - cocoa_pleco   for always being helpful....didn't know if you were old enough to drink or not. lol :) - squirt_12   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ♣Erik3.8.07♣   

0 Not allowed!
    i have a couple of pics that i took that i'd like to submit, how should i submit them?
    10 gallon nano-reef-- clownfish, coral banded shrimp, snails, hermits, live rock
    46 gallon community-- tetras, danios, gouramis, platies, guppies, glass cats, corys, pleco

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

god im hungry - cocoa_pleco   You make me laugh! - Drumachine09   And lots of pizza too! lol - Chrona   wish i had some of this to drink right now - cocoa_pleco   DAAAAAM, this drink looks good - cocoa_pleco   
    Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - cocoa_pleco   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - cocoa_pleco   Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - cocoa_pleco   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - cocoa_pleco   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    i think you send them to william

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    well how do i do that, i dont think i can add attachments in pm's so how would i send them to him?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    We'll I just created the email pictures@aquaticcommunity.com that you and everyone else can use to send pictures to me. If you think they suit a particular article you are more han welcome to include that info.

I have also create the email articles@aquaticcommunity.com for sending articles to me.

This info will be on the new contact us page as well once I'll get to that in the morning.