· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Hmmm...oh well, if it's fine now, no big whoop

The water level in the tank is where it should be?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

0 Not allowed!
    Doesn't look any lower to me than it did last night. Very strange.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Strange, indeed...oh well, just keep an eye on it...all you can do.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

0 Not allowed!
    And as soon as I put the hood back on at latched it in position, it started leaking again at the corner behind the filter. The hood came off, the leak stopped. So whatever's going on is somehow being caused by the hood

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    It's one of those plastic hoods, with a built in light?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, it's a built-in: came with the tank, and I never changed it out because it's a bowfront...too much trouble. Though if I don't come up with some way to fix it, it'll be giving me more trouble. Leaving the hood off works, but that's not really a good long term solution.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep, I hope all is well with you ;-) - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Can you tell exactly where the leak is coming from? Perhaps there is a small crack that's being made larger by the pressure from the hood's latch?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    No visible cracks, the water appears to be coming up over the hook that holds the filter to the tank. Will post as soon as the pics upload.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Both shrimp were out and about today. When I dropped in breakfast, Larry swam straight for it...and then started rolling his algae crumble across the bottom of the tank. It appeared to be gone when I got home, so someone dined well. Hopefully Moe got a bite too!

They were both out and swimming this evening, and Moe was hanging upside down off the bottom of the filter outflow.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    They need company...shrimp named Larry and Moe aren't gonna get you a healthy population going anytime soon...unless they adopt