· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you Laura...I am looking forward to next week.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Silbar   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    He sure has grown since the first pics of him.
    Sil's 2nd Time Around 75G...Journal
    Sil's 75G...Journal
    Sil's 20L...Journal
    Sil's 10G...Journal

RIP Deb, we miss you.

Real courage is moving forward when the outcome is uncertain~~Fortune Cookie

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

4 Not allowed!
    No, he isn't going to grow anymore-he has been with our family for at least 25 years. Brother got him when he was around 10-11 and decided to just leave him at the house when he moved out so I adopted him and have spent some fair bit of money on him trying to make the best home I can for him. He is just going to age graciously and we will continue to grow old together, lol.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    What surprised me was how fast he seemed to truck through the grass. I guess I have just never watched one for long, before. He sure seemed determined to make that gate!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Yeah, he likes the gate and the garden. If you noticed I couldn't keep my eyes off him too long cause he is very sneaky. I did that once, many years ago and almost didn't find him again...he was hiding in a hosta
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Great Idea THANK YOU - eltylT   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Holidays to you!  See you on the 6th! - Boundava   
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura   

1 Not allowed!
    Hiding in a hosta.....too funny!
    75 gal - Smudge Spot Cories, Silvertip & Pristella Tetras, Scissortail & Red Tail Rasboras, Pearl Gourami, Black Kuhli Loaches, Whiptail Cats, Wild Caught BNP
    Dual 29 gals - Diamond Tetras. Harlequin Rasboras, Bloodfin Tetras
    10 Gal - Mr. Betta's Fishy Paradise

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah it wasn't so funny at the time when I was having a mini panic attack and just thinking; OMG I just lost my brother's...Turtle OMG where is he! I was in a pretty big panic.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Yeah, he likes the gate and the garden. If you noticed I couldn't keep my eyes off him too long cause he is very sneaky. I did that once, many years ago and almost didn't find him again...he was hiding in a hosta
    I had no idea they could be such little sneaks! I've never had experience with keeping a turtle -- nor a tortoise for that matter (and admit to continually confusing the two... *blush* ). When we were kids, my little sister wanted one but Mom said "No way, no how" and that was that.

It is delightful to learn about them now from members here. Thanks for the education!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Cheers - Cliff   Merry Christmas! - Plecos   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue   Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue   

3 Not allowed!
    All tortoises are turtles. Not all turtles are tortoises...at least in North America. Naming varies elsewhere.

Turtle is generally used for the water dwellers.

Tortoise is used for the land dwellers. Tortoises can't swim. They drown.

So if you call them all turtles...you are perfectly correct.
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 3 Fancies, 2 Comets
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post

So if you call them all turtles...you are perfectly correct.
    yay! So much yay. Truly, I really need some simplifications in my life! hahaha -- Thanks, Rue!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast