· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you! I hope to start doing better with staying connected. I miss y'all, all the interaction and seeing everyone's tanks.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

Default New Additions

4 Not allowed!
    My new Ocellaris clownfish. I've named him Junior, for my dad. :-)

Junior.jpg

My striped cardinalfish, Spot and Junior getting to know each other.

Spot and Junior.jpg

My new and unhappy green mushroom coral.

unhappy green mushroom.jpg

My new and very unhappy red mushroom coral.

unhappy red mushroom.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    Congratulations on our new additions! You've picked a beautiful fish.
    It is great to see you, SMB.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Congratulations on our new additions! You've picked a beautiful fish.
    It is great to see you, SMB.
    Thank you, Rivers! I'm going to try to spend this afternoon catching up on everyone's tanks! :-)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

3 Not allowed!
    Cool newbies, congrats!

Hope your corals come around soon...I didn't know they could get "cranky" until MartyH told us about it on his thread.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Cool newbies, congrats!

Hope your corals come around soon...I didn't know they could get "cranky" until MartyH told us about it on his thread.
    Thank you. It's funny to watch the clownfish swim. It reminds me of a dog wagging it's tail.
    I hope the corals will settle in nicely. The red one is slowly opening up. The green one had fully opened, but then closed again. I think cranky is a good word for them.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Get us a vid of that clown swimming action when you can
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

4 Not allowed!
    Some more pics.... the green mushroom coral is open and showing off and I had a peppermint shrimp sighting! :)

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Just a short little video of the tank. :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Season's Greetings! - Rue   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Anders247   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

2 Not allowed!
    Looks like the tank is doing well

You should expect that mushroom to do well. Once it gets big enough, you could frag it and get a lot of mushroom doing well
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast