· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Mystery snail eggs?

0 Not allowed!
    normally I only open 1 side of the tank to feed my angle fish. well today I opened the other side and I found this on the lid. Its huge!! about one inch in length and half inch tall or deep. it looks like tiny eggs so I am guess its the mystery snail eggs.
    I really don't want that many snails at all should I get rid of it? will the angel fish eat it if I knock it off into the tank or will they eat them when they hatch. and is that ok if they do eat them?

sorry for the crappy pics but its all I got.
    thanks for any advice
    Last edited by 86vwgti8v; 11-17-2007 at 05:13 PM.

0 Not allowed!
    Snail eggs, yes. I would think the angels would eat the eggs if you put them where they can be reached. Perfectly safe.
    8 tanks running now:
    1x 220 gallon, 2x55 gallon, 1x40 gallon long, 1x29 gallon, 1x20 gallon long, 1x5.5 gallon, 1x2 gallon
    Gouramis, barbs, rasboras, plecos, corys, tetras, fancy guppies, swordtails, ottos, rainbow shark, upside-down catfish, snails, and Max and Sparkles the bettas.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    what about if the eggs hatch. can the angels eat the baby snails?
    thanks for the extremely fast response!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Not sure about the angels eating the baby snails. I don't think so, but some of our Angel keepers will be more helpful with that question.
    8 tanks running now:
    1x 220 gallon, 2x55 gallon, 1x40 gallon long, 1x29 gallon, 1x20 gallon long, 1x5.5 gallon, 1x2 gallon
    Gouramis, barbs, rasboras, plecos, corys, tetras, fancy guppies, swordtails, ottos, rainbow shark, upside-down catfish, snails, and Max and Sparkles the bettas.

Awards Showcase

I'm buying breakfast - Lady Hobbs gotta wash the burger down - Lady Hobbs Prost! - alizee340 Now you can buy some band aids for you sajica wounds! - Drumachine09 This is a cat.  This is a hat.  LOL - Lady Hobbs 
    *For Your Awesome Sense Of Style & For Being You!!* - MeganL3985 I'm baking today and figured I'd share...Thanks for helping whne it's needed! - **AquaQueen** Funker Vogt! - Nick_Pavlovski You are pretty cool yrself, a stein of beer for you - crackatinny POTM 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski 
    For giving me my first vote! - RichBowyer Fröhlich Weihnachten! - Fishalicious Merry Christmas! - RichBowyer A Fosters, non of that Heinikan - crackatinny Fur Deine Hilfe xxxx  Vielen Dank xxx - Fishalicious 
    sorry about hook......... - jbeining75 rest in peace Hook. Sorry for your loss - shalafi04 This is the closest thing to nerd, thank for the info - hpt84 

0 Not allowed!
    Young Mystery snails are very tiny and the shell is soft. It wont be a problem for the Angels to eat them.

Andrea

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    thank you all!!
    with all this in mind I'm kinda' thinking that my oscar wouldnt mind eating some of these bad boys. someone is having some escargot.