· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

0 Not allowed!
    All plans postponed, the fish & I have been traumatized enough for one day.

Mr. C & I, and our dining room floor, are soaked.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Oh no what happened?
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Oh no what happened?
    Mr. Cajun was trying to be helpful: he went to look at the setup under the Ghost to check how we'd secured the inline heater while I was starting the dry-fit for the CC and somehow managed to accidentally disconnect the splice where the tubing changes diameters coming out of the heater WHILE ALL THE VALVES WERE OPEN. I'd planned on doing a WC & cleaning the Eheim today...

...but that wasn't HOW I'd planned on doing it.

Lucky neither of us was electrocuted, because he also knocked the entire surge protector into the bucket holding the filter housing in the attempt to reach the shutoff valves.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Oh yuk! Get the wet/dry vac....lots of towels and some fans STAT!
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Already have done, I was too busy containing the damage to be posting live

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thats good.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Making inroads on the creeping crud. Not completely eradicated, but it's been staying at mostly manageable levels as the plants take off. Time to divide the temple again, and the bacopa has almost reached the top of the tank. Those I can just snip and stick, right? They'll self-root...?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome back again! I'm glad your plants are growing better and crud receding. I'm not sure about bocopa, but almost all stem plants work that way. I snip the stem just after a leaf AMD remove a few leaves at the base of the cut piece to encourage root growth and prevent rot as the leaves under the substrate decay.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast