· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep, I hope all is well with you ;-) - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

2 Not allowed!
    Ok, here is my son's... when I saw this, I just decided to quit the game and not even try LOL:

Alan score.jpg
    Last edited by wgoldfarb; 11-14-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1 View Post
    Yay! Thanks for playing RiversGirl, your prize is on the way.
    To find paint click on the start menu then click on "all programs", paint should be there.
    It was fun to play -- Thank you for posting the link to this.

After reading your instructions above (and a full night's sleep may have helped) I was able to locate Paint. In case anyone in future might have similar troubles: I found it under "accessories" for my 'puter. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by wgoldfarb View Post
    My son saw me playing, and wanted to give it a shot. He played for like 10 minutes. I will post his screenshot later... let me just say, he beat everyone here. It just goes to show, us adults have no business trying to outplay anyone younger than 15!
    LOL!!

On second thought, my 'Who knew?' question above: I very likely could have asked my kids... They probably ALL knew. (Of course, then I would have had to let them each play a round of that game and I would have never gotten the computer back!)

Your "younger than 15" stipulation rules me out by 3 decades... Still, it is great fun to learn/play a new game.

Every generation develops their own skill sets, it seems. All of society benefits then, from each of these widely varied ways of looking at the world. I am amazed at what kids today seem to innately just 'know', do my own attempts to try to get them to see other (older generations) view points as well, and look forward to seeing the sorts of fascinating things that will come to rise in the future.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep, I hope all is well with you ;-) - steeler58   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Your "younger than 15" stipulation rules me out by 3 decades...
    Ah, you still young then! The 15-year old limit rules me out by [mumble mumble] decades. My kids say I'm so old that I have an autographed copy of the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    I am amazed at what kids today seem to innately just 'know'
    Same here. You give them anything with an on-off switch, and while I am still on the manual's cover page they have already figured everything out.