· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the AC! - Slaphppy7   T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   Have gourami even if it's a Dwarf gourami ;-) - steeler58   Have a cory :) - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Those are some awesome pics! After finding the crayfish in our tank my daughter loves it, just a shame he's going soon.. I'll try get a picture once she has woken up from her nap time :)

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome to the AC! - Slaphppy7   T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   Have gourami even if it's a Dwarf gourami ;-) - steeler58   Have a cory :) - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Not the best of photos but love the way that she's so interested in just one little crayfish in such a big tank bless her
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Very cute!
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1 View Post
    Rivers, I agree, he is adorable. But I am also admittedly very biased.

Sheamurai, a hologram fish forum would be pretty neat. I imagine it would make id'ing species much easier.

Lol Slap, sounds like a Twilight Zone episode.
    Not biased one bit!!

Ooooo, the Twilight Zone. Loved those stories. Brings back great memories.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   Congrats on guessing the DT. - Silbar   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   Thanks for the Rep, and welcome back ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

2 Not allowed!
    Darkmerlin, all that baby has to do is look at us and we are proud lol.

WadeWilson, she is adorable in those jammies! She needs a crayfish tank of her own. Brings back memories of when I was little bitty and my big sister and big brothers and I would go to the park and catch crayfish, put them in a tin can and bring them home. Good times.
    When I go fishing I just throw sharp rocks in the water and wait for the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Dear naps, sorry I hated you so much when I was a child... Love me

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you mommy1, the tank is for her but crayfish smell oh so much lol. He hasn't gone back yet but once I have the guppy and platy in there I'm sure the crayfish would be neglected by her haha. Wish we could go and catch fish like that around here! Best you get in the rivers around me are roach, if the nearby factory hasn't polluted the river that is!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   Congrats on guessing the DT. - Silbar   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   Thanks for the Rep, and welcome back ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    I love my wild caught fish. This Texas cichlid pair were caught in a creek not to far from where I live.

I got tired of them spawning every 3-4 weeks so I gave them away and I am currently remodeling their tank.
    When I go fishing I just throw sharp rocks in the water and wait for the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    ^^^ I was about to say, congrats on the fry, lol....I don't know if I've seen those pics of yours before (?)

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I've posted them before, the middle picture won potm a while back. Those are pictures from three different spawns. Those fish breed like rabbits.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Wow...what did you do with the fry when you still had mom and dad?