· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bezombied game

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep friend :) - Compass   Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny   Thanks for the rep! - AmazonJoe   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   

Default bezombied game

2 Not allowed!
    I will try one more time, maybe y'all will like this one. This game is a twist on the old classic bejeweled. Instead of matching jewels you are matching zombie parts. It's not as gruesome as it sounds.

As always beat my easy to beat score and I will load you down with more points than you will know with what to do. Just play and I will give you some Halloween candy from the AC shop for your candy bag. Just post a screen shot to prove you played.

The game is here (if you are at work, turn the sound down first) http://www.agame.com/game/bezombied

The score to beat is 35858

When I go fishing I just throw sharp rocks in the water and wait for the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Dear naps, sorry I hated you so much when I was a child... Love me

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

TGIT (Thank God it is Thursday) - afro123   Great helper. Here's a hotdog. - metweezer   Happy New Year!! - SeaLady   For your plant placement experiment...nice! - Slaphppy7   Thanks 4 help - pRED   

1 Not allowed!
    First try. Not done yet. lol
    untitled3.JPG
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep friend :) - Compass   Merry Christmas! - rebecca_finny   Thanks for the rep! - AmazonJoe   Happy Holidays. - gadget228   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice start. Can't wait to see how high you score when you really try.
    When I go fishing I just throw sharp rocks in the water and wait for the dead fish to float to the top... Kingfisher
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.

I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

TGIT (Thank God it is Thursday) - afro123   Great helper. Here's a hotdog. - metweezer   Happy New Year!! - SeaLady   For your plant placement experiment...nice! - Slaphppy7   Thanks 4 help - pRED   

1 Not allowed!
    I don't know what you are smoking Mommy. That is not an easy score to beat. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I don't know what you are smoking Mommy.
    Only what I always smoke... That was from the first time I played, it isn't that hard to beat. You do have to pay attention to what zombie parts you still need. They are on the left of the screen.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1 View Post
    Only what I always smoke... That was from the first time I played, it isn't that hard to beat. You do have to pay attention to what zombie parts you still need. They are on the left of the screen.
    It would probably help if I wasn't playing on a computer that lagged so much. It slows the time down allowing me to react faster, but then my selections take just as long to complete and I can't hit the next set. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the support and encouragment! - DebinWhitmore   Celebrate your new fishies - DebinWhitmore   Happy Birthday, 50 is a big one! - DebinWhitmore   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   

1 Not allowed!
    First try...Mommy, your score isn't as easy to beat as in previous games!
    zombies.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Good I'm not the only one! Hahahaha

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Guess I finally found one I am good at Are you using the chainsaws and dynamite? Just click on them and move them, you don't have to match three.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the support and encouragment! - DebinWhitmore   Celebrate your new fishies - DebinWhitmore   Happy Birthday, 50 is a big one! - DebinWhitmore   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   

0 Not allowed!
    I am, but I'm just not good at this one lol... I will keep trying, though!