31.5" length
    16" water depth
    8" side
    14" max width

With 14 Neon Tetra
    5 cherry shrimp
    1 Sturisoma Festivum
    1 otocinclus affinis
    2 Common brochis (soon ill get more 1-2)

What another fish can I put there? that won't harm \ eat the shrimps?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    That is a broad list you are asking for hahhaah. Any of the other tetras would work for one thing. A single gourami could be put in there. Hatchetfish. All of the live bearers but stick to males. That is just what comes to mind.
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the clarification - Mith   A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb   sorry about your angelfish - smaug   Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R   Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff   

5 Not allowed!
    your oto would be much happier in a school. Their behavior changes drastically, they become a lot more active.

I'm a fan of rasboras, I have a small school in my 30" tank and love them.
    20gal long planted community
    5 gal planted betta

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Second round ;) - Slaphppy7   It's a hot toddy. - Taurus   Here's to the "blue ribbon" tetra! - Slaphppy7   Hope you had a happy birthday! We are both March babies :) - discusluv   Good to hear from you again! - Slaphppy7   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    +1 to sheamurai; 10-12 Harlequin rasboras would look good with your neons, also getting five more Oto's would not hurt ;-)
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys, I know there's a lot of fishes haha
    But I am looking for 1 extra spieces that can live peacefully with my Red Cherry Shrimp and won't harm them? Right now the neons live with them and they walk around the tank and also shed their skin not at hidding spots so..

Maybe like you said steeler the Harlequin Rasbora's should fit and not stress \ harm my shrimps?
    Also I just thought, what about adding school of 6-7 Rummynose Tetra + 5 more of neons and 1 oto? or instead of more neons ill buy some cory's? pack of 6?
    Last edited by Doronxl7; 10-27-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - RiversGirl   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    They'll do just fine with the shrimp.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    They'll do just fine with the shrimp.
    Read my edit please

also, I will move the common brochis to another tank and add the cory's

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Ah. Yes rummies would be a good addition. The cories will be great as well. I'd get more than 1 oto though. Very low bioload and like to be in a group. Get five if you can/ feel like it.

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Second round ;) - Slaphppy7   It's a hot toddy. - Taurus   Here's to the "blue ribbon" tetra! - Slaphppy7   Hope you had a happy birthday! We are both March babies :) - discusluv   Good to hear from you again! - Slaphppy7   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Rummys are great also but will swim in the same region as the neons, I suggested the Harleys because they will swim in the upper region, neither one will harm your shrimp as Compass said :)
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    yeah I thought so, just wanted to be sure.
    Unfortunately the Harleys little "rare" at my town.. I had experience with the Red Zebra Danio and they always swim at the upper region and didn't harm the Japonica Amano Shrimp I had.
    What do you think about the Cherry shrimp and red zebra danio mix? of course I prefer the Harleys as my own opinion but as I said they may be little rare at my town's shop