· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bow hunters!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

TGIF but you can use it any day of the week! - Taurus   T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   Congrats on your promotion! - wgoldfarb   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

Default Bow hunters!

1 Not allowed!
    Good luck today and may your arrow fly straight! I know that season opened this morning in Ohio and Texas. Here's my view at sunrise ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411816378.370933.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Season's Greetings! - Rue   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Anders247   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    That's a great pic

Bow and black powder season open up here two weeks ago. I have few friends that alway go out for bow season. That has always been something that I wanted to try, but never got around to it
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Beautiful view!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Way to go on starting the cycle! - Compass   Congrats on the new fish! - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the cycle and new fish! - Compass   Here is one you can see. - mommy1   You need another fish! - Compass   

0 Not allowed!
    good luck and thanks for the reminder.. I have to get my bow restrung..and soon!
    55 Gallon: Bluegill
    29 Gallon: Pearl Gourami, Brilliant Rasbora, Bristle Nose
    10 Gallon: Betta, Clown Pleco

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Anders247   Christmas Clownfish,  Enjoy the holidays - Cliff   Happy New Year!  Pop a cork for me :o) - fishmommie   Merry Christmas! Hope you and your family are well. - Boundava   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - cm12setx   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Now they will be coming to our place for my Daughter to skin them out. This is the time of year she will take in up to 150 bear and many Deer to be mounted for the hunters around us.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

TGIF but you can use it any day of the week! - Taurus   T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7   Congrats on your promotion! - wgoldfarb   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plecos View Post
    Now they will be coming to our place for my Daughter to skin them out. This is the time of year she will take in up to 150 bear and many Deer to be mounted for the hunters around us.
    Ah so she's a taxidermist? Way cool.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Anders247   Christmas Clownfish,  Enjoy the holidays - Cliff   Happy New Year!  Pop a cork for me :o) - fishmommie   Merry Christmas! Hope you and your family are well. - Boundava   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - cm12setx   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Yes she is. I see so many hunted things come here I don't have to hunt to get all the stories. Best one was when 2 girls brought in a 500 lb Black Bear they shot. Seems there boy friends did not want them to come hunting with them and did not get one! That was one big bear!! They rugged it out just to rub it in there noses!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's one for the weekend ;-) - steeler58   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    While visiting a friend today. His wife got her second kill with a bow today. They raise rabbits and chickens, so racoons are not welcome. So when mr. Racoon came to visit the hen house he was met with a arrow.
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    One morning we saw a Big Great Horned Owl in our rabbit pen wanting out real bad. My Daughter put on welder gloves and caught it and let it go. They keep the rodents down and live in our big trees. Some how it got under the net over the top of the big pen?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cm12setx View Post
    While visiting a friend today. His wife got her second kill with a bow today. They raise rabbits and chickens, so racoons are not welcome. So when mr. Racoon came to visit the hen house he was met with a arrow.
    I hate raccoons. Hate them and possums the most out of any rodent.