· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a pressie :-) - mitcore   Something he doesn't have - Lady Hobbs   Merry Christmas - Lady Hobbs   Donuts are yummy! - AquaBison   Merry Christmas to you as well. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   

0 Not allowed!
    I'd like to. More so for the colors. But, if they decide to host it I won't be complaining.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I hope you get help for your betta! - Slaphppy7   Here's a crayfish for you! - Slaphppy7   You need another fish. - Compass   No Message - Fishhook   thanks for the native fish research - Fishhook   

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, my lfs has like 5 different color morphs of frpgspawn, and like 5 species of anemones.
    "I've always thought that if
    I learn from mistakes that I'd make
    Even the losses into victories"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Those are some pretty clowns. I'm glad your zoas are doing so well. Any chance of seeing some closer pics of those?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a pressie :-) - mitcore   Something he doesn't have - Lady Hobbs   Merry Christmas - Lady Hobbs   Donuts are yummy! - AquaBison   Merry Christmas to you as well. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   

0 Not allowed!
    I will get some close up shots tomorrow when the lights are on. They went off right after I put the clowns in to let them relax.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I hope you get help for your betta! - Slaphppy7   Here's a crayfish for you! - Slaphppy7   You need another fish. - Compass   No Message - Fishhook   thanks for the native fish research - Fishhook   

0 Not allowed!
    Can't wait to see pics.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    +1 to that!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    New FTS and some other shots

Starting to get some algae finally

IMG_9743.jpg

IMG_9731.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

IMG_9740.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Looks awesome!!! I love the ricordias, and zoas,.and clowns, well ilove the whole tank, I can wait till I'm 15 so I can get a sw.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Great pics! Thank you for posting. :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    2 year update:
    Tank is still kicking. Clowns are still kicking. Shrimp is still kicking. A handful of snails and hermits are still kicking. Algae is kicking more than anything and a never ending battle that I have yet to come close to beating in the past year since it has giving me problems. I feel bad thinning out the biggest tuft because my clowns decided to host it.

The only thing not kicking is the coral, they made it almost a year before they all pretty much self destructed in one week, doing a 40% water change every other day wasn't even able to save them. It wasn't uncommon for me to find stink bugs in the tank, so maybe it was plausible their excrement poisened the corals.

I'm going to start piecing together equipment for a 20 or 30 long upgrade and turning this tank into the sump for it, mainly just need a new LED light and an in-sump skimmer. Hopefully I can get that build going before the end of next month.