· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a pressie :-) - mitcore   Something he doesn't have - Lady Hobbs   Merry Christmas - Lady Hobbs   Donuts are yummy! - AquaBison   Merry Christmas to you as well. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   

2 Not allowed!
    Went shopping this weekend while I was down with my old lady. Came home with more than I wanted thanks a buy two, get one free special on zoas and shrooms. Also dragged home a piece of base rock. And last, but not least, I'm planning on taking a trip to the LFS tonight to see what kind of critters I can come home with.

New FTS will be posted later this evening. All my coral were happy and open as soon as the light came on today, so I must be doing something right this time.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I hope you get help for your betta! - Slaphppy7   Here's a crayfish for you! - Slaphppy7   You need another fish. - Compass   No Message - Fishhook   thanks for the native fish research - Fishhook   

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds good. Really, you had to say "I must be doing something right" now you reminded me of a song and I am now going to type a line from it, I mustbe doing something right, I just heardher sigh, leaning to a kiss and close, those deep blue, need you eyes, I told you.
    "I've always thought that if
    I learn from mistakes that I'd make
    Even the losses into victories"

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

have a pressie :-) - mitcore   Something he doesn't have - Lady Hobbs   Merry Christmas - Lady Hobbs   Donuts are yummy! - AquaBison   Merry Christmas to you as well. - ILuvMyGoldBarb   

0 Not allowed!
    Here be the latest FTS. Got myself two little red legged hermits, and I now have a hold on a pair of clowns till after I get paid.

IMG_9722.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

I hope you get help for your betta! - Slaphppy7   Here's a crayfish for you! - Slaphppy7   You need another fish. - Compass   No Message - Fishhook   thanks for the native fish research - Fishhook   

0 Not allowed!
    Looks awesome, I especially like the orange ricordia.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Season's Greetings! - Rue   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Anders247   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AABatteries View Post
    Got myself two little red legged hermits, and I now have a hold on a pair of clowns till after I get paid
    That's too bad. I always hate to see fish become stunted. Try to rehome them once they start getting too big for your 10 gallon tank to avoid that
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I will look into it. Might just upgrade when that time comes. I have a spare 20 high laying around, which my light would work on(that's the only plus). But, I HATE the awkwardness of a 20 high. I ideally would like a 30 long or 40 breeder, so many more options especially with the 40 breeder. The only thing I would need is another Koralia and a new light fixture.

In other news, there seems to be a widespread shortage of cerith, astrea, and turbo snails around me. Bummer.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    I highly recommend 40 breeder. The extra depth is great for scaping and they're not so tall that they're difficult to work on when you need to clean or move stuff around. Add to that they're only 36" wide so they fit more easily in most spaces. I have one and love it.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    A 40 breeder is my dream tank, besides something 10-12ft long. Should only cost me $250-$300 to get one going. Gonna try to start putting some money away., but before I know it Christmas will be rolling in.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Today has been nothing be perfection in the fishy portion of my life.

Got my RO water tested to see how my RO membrane has held up over the past 4 years; it is still pumping out water with 0 tds.

Did a 20% water change on the tank today.

Zoa heads that weren't even open at the LFS are all open now.

And I got my pair of clowns! They are beautiful and just an amazing pair.

IMG_9723.jpg

IMG_9728.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Everything looks amazing, I love perculas, I like the zoas too, do you plan on geting a hammer, or frogspawn coral for them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast