· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sheamurai View Post
    My peak was 6 tanks running - 5 fw and one sw, but as I recently moved I currently only have
    - 20 gal long planted community
    - 72 gal bowfront will be local native species come spring
    - 50 gal waffling on SW again
    - 10 gal empty
    Waffling? Come on now, you know you want to. lol

😳
    Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.
    If your not angry, your not paying attention...
    150G Cube FWLR (Morays) 75G Fresh (Bichers/Gourami) 24G Cube (Reef/Goby/Seahorse's/Garden Eels)
    10G Fresh (Beta)
    2 x 29G Breeders (cycling) to be ready for January 15

0 Not allowed!
    I asked what would you think if I got a Lizard? In a slow deep voice she said "nothing that eats live bugs". She also made it clear no more tanks.
    I'm down for anything except I don't do snakes or rats.
    Wife's Tank
    20 Gallon tall
    12 plants with dual T5's and dry ferts- Iron, Potassium and CO2
    6-Pygmy Cories, 4-Red Wag Platys, 6-X-ray Tetras 1-Scissor tail guppy.

My tank
    120 Gallon
    with 2 Florida Atlantic Stingrays and 12 Mystery Snails- soon as our couch is delivered.

0 Not allowed!
    Haha yeah me too, exept I don't like spiders, or an aracnids for that matter.
    What about agiant tank with divideers to replace your tank.

2 Not allowed!
    I took down my saltwater tank because I moved - one move I could have handled, but as I was moving to an apartment (I couldn't find a house to move to before my own closing date) then to a house within 6 months again - well, two moves would have been just too hard on me AND the tank. My new location doesn't have any good reef stores nearby to buy fish or inverts...these days I'm not keen on driving hours just to shop for fish...but I still have all the stuff, which I spent quite a bit of money on, hence the waffling.
    20gal long planted community

4 Not allowed!
    Maybe, you could just decide on what you want, order it all at once, then make only one trip to a SW LFS of your choice. Make a afternoon of it and do some other shopping as well ? It would be a shame to spend all that money on equipment to have it sitting in storage. And, I know you really did seam to enjoy your marine tank.
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

Awards Showcase

Congrats!! - Taurus For getting your fish safe and sound! - gronlaura Congrats on the new fish!  well done! - Slaphppy7 It's EOTW Beer Time! - KevinVA Happy Mother's Day! - Slaphppy7 
    Have a nice Memorial weekend! - steeler58 Have a nice Memorial weekend! - steeler58 For hyjacking your thread, but that Matt........ - steeler58 Here's to Marbles Hatchets & RCS! Congrats! - Slaphppy7 To another safe delivery. - steeler58 
    new fish - cm12setx For the new fish!!  Bottoms up! - gronlaura T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thank you! - steeler58 Have a beer to make your day better :) - steeler58 
    Have a beer to make your day better :) - steeler58 For the kind words in Matts journal ;) - steeler58 TGIF - RiversGirl Have a Cory for a safe delivery - steeler58 Thanks for playing - mommy1 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    1-45ga bowfront FW, heavily planted
    1-10ga well planted, lightly stocked...well, barely stocked

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    im really impressed with all the replies this thread has gotten and im really happy to know that im not the only person to be afflicted with MTS
    (multi tank syndrome)
    keep those posts comming as i find it fascinating to see such diversity in tanks among the members here