· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Can anyone sex my rams?

0 Not allowed!
    I had a pair of rams spawning this week and laid eggs. 3 days later my male is now dead and the female is acting just fine. I'm assuming all my babies are gone now as well.

I have 2 other what I thought were females in my 55g and today they seem to not leave each other's side and kinda rubbing against each other. Are these a pair or just 2 females or males establishing territory?

uploadfromtaptalk1409354202682.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409354202682.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 
    Good eye! - j250nyahweh Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady 
    Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    for comparison here is my male:100_1169.jpg

and the female who is camera shy today:100_1171.jpg
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    See these 2 aren't nearly as colorful as my others so it's hard for me to tell

Awards Showcase

T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Sharing my winnings with my friends! - Compass T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Heres to the "good old days" of fishkeeping - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie 
    you won't need another tank for this one - showmebutterfly Instead of rep, how about a snack?..need to spread the rep, lol - Slaphppy7 For always appriciating my videos :) - steeler58 Just Saying Thanks for the help! - Plecos Hope they work for you this time ;) - steeler58 
    Good eye! - j250nyahweh Congrats on MOTM! - Slaphppy7 Here's to MOTM ;-) - steeler58 cheers! - RiversGirl love the new fish - SeaLady 
    Yay for new fish ;-) - steeler58 Another Rummy for passing 2,000 - steeler58 After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed some color! - Plecos T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I was having the same problem. the one in your first pic on the left might be female the one on the right is ?
    Fishes go "pook pook"
    my spell check went on vaction.
    my Mts storie:http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...d.php?t=117355

5. Default

1 Not allowed!
    Based on the short dorsal fins and the speckles on the black spots, you have two females there.