· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Identify my snail

0 Not allowed!
    The title says it all. But Im just curious
    WP_20140819_002[1].jpg
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

Awards Showcase

Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 
    Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger 
    Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    The shape would suggest nerite snail but I've not seen that color before. How big is it? Did you buy it or did it just show up one day?
    Increasing your biodiversity increases your stability.

You know what this tank needs? ........................ Crypts.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    It just showed up.
    They breed like hell though
    When everything goes without a hitch its only then do you realize something is wrong

2 Not allowed!
    its a bladder snail, I had them but my mosquitofish ate the eggs I guess.

Awards Showcase

Have a "bluegil" for passing 4,000! - steeler58 to coax you out of hiding - RiversGirl Thanks for playing - mommy1 for the nice gift - SeaLady After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche 
    Thanks! - Plecos Some more halloween candy for killing zombies - mommy1 TGIF - steeler58 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 More candy for your candy bag - mommy1 
    Your candy bag is getting full. - mommy1 Thank you for playing all the games! I appreciate the support - mommy1 Congrats on 5000th post! - Plecos Here's to 5,000 posts :) - steeler58 Thanks for scouting--have a snack on me. - WhistlingBadger 
    Have some pumpkin pie - mommy1 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! - showmebutterfly Thanks So Much. - metweezer T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by afro123 View Post
    It just showed up.
    They breed like hell though
    Oh, well in that case I'd say you got a pond snail on your hands. Good luck with that! lol

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by aquariumlover10 View Post
    its a bladder snail, I had them but my mosquitofish ate the eggs I guess.
    You sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Oh, well in that case I'd say you got a pond snail on your hands. Good luck with that! lol
    Meh..... I dont really mind because they are in my java moss tank
    I just sell the moss so Its basically the buyers problem :P

Awards Showcase

2 Not allowed!
    You sure?

Meh..... I dont really mind because they are in my java moss tank
    I just sell the moss so Its basically the buyers problem :P
    I think people use pond snail and bladder snail interchangeably. Tsk tsk for selling snail infested plants. LOL If you ever do get tired of them you can put an assassin snail or two in there. That'll do the trick.

0 Not allowed!
    nope its a bladder snail they have a shell that curls to the left pond snails shells curl to the right, oh but yeah he will have a problem, you can try taking everything out and getting all egs and snails out but as long as they don't take over I kinda like them because they eat algae.

0 Not allowed!
    You sure?
    yup that's it alright, copper kills them just sayin.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by aquariumlover10 View Post
    nope its a bladder snail they have a shell that curls to the left pond snails shells curl to the right, oh but yeah he will have a problem, you can try taking everything out and getting all egs and snails out but as long as they don't take over I kinda like them because they eat algae.
    You are right! I stand corrected!